1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Archived Borrowed Idea

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Aug 25, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I just want to make the graphic and allow everyone else to update their records at each school. What do you think? What should be added? Removed? I think I will blend the user's name into the map and probably remove the other graphic.

[​IMG]

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

i Like the name better maybe make the BCS chaos emblem smaller and move it into the top left corner

• Like Like x 1
  4. smace767

smace767 Walk On

I like this

i dont have a coach record yet. Im just putting points on the board.

I think for coordinators we should track final unit rank and goals completed- failed.

So i dont remeber my unit rank, maybe 62nd and i had 6 goals complete and 2 on pace to pass when i got offered this position.

It was hard to leave Boulder, I was going back and forth and Maximus21 was like"you know your on the clock". But in the end I think a real life situation would play out the same. I had to take this offense and team situation if i want to progress before NCAA 13 comes out.

5. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I didn't mean to rush you, I've just never done it before so I didn't know if you were aware. Sorry if you feel like you made the wrong move.

6. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Naw homie., trust, if i didnt have a a decision at that time we would still be waiting or you would have advanced without me. At that time i only had two choices Colorado. I use to live there and owned a house there. I been following them since 88. I always have had a dynasty with at least one season every year i have had NCAA since 99 on PC. I have an attachment.

or Fresno..... Fresno st OC job pops up. im the #1 candidate and at this time, as an OC its a better job. I had a good year and boost my profile enough to qualify for that job and it was an unexpected opening after a bunch of promotions fell in line and its in my lap. If i get to be a B+/ A coach i would go back to Boulder as HC or stay in Cali and wait on Norman. Getting you loyalty up to a B+ is big to some recruits.

7. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

is there anywhere you can look to check your loyalty?

8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

under recruiting, check "my school" its third from top....

9. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

isnt that the head coaches rating? if your an OC i guess id doesnt matter until you become a head coach

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio