Archived Borrowed Idea

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Aug 25, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I just want to make the graphic and allow everyone else to update their records at each school. What do you think? What should be added? Removed? I think I will blend the user's name into the map and probably remove the other graphic.

[​IMG]

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

i Like the name better maybe make the BCS chaos emblem smaller and move it into the top left corner

• Like Like x 1
  4. smace767

smace767 Walk On

I like this

i dont have a coach record yet. Im just putting points on the board.

I think for coordinators we should track final unit rank and goals completed- failed.

So i dont remeber my unit rank, maybe 62nd and i had 6 goals complete and 2 on pace to pass when i got offered this position.

It was hard to leave Boulder, I was going back and forth and Maximus21 was like"you know your on the clock". But in the end I think a real life situation would play out the same. I had to take this offense and team situation if i want to progress before NCAA 13 comes out.

5. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I didn't mean to rush you, I've just never done it before so I didn't know if you were aware. Sorry if you feel like you made the wrong move.

6. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Naw homie., trust, if i didnt have a a decision at that time we would still be waiting or you would have advanced without me. At that time i only had two choices Colorado. I use to live there and owned a house there. I been following them since 88. I always have had a dynasty with at least one season every year i have had NCAA since 99 on PC. I have an attachment.

or Fresno..... Fresno st OC job pops up. im the #1 candidate and at this time, as an OC its a better job. I had a good year and boost my profile enough to qualify for that job and it was an unexpected opening after a bunch of promotions fell in line and its in my lap. If i get to be a B+/ A coach i would go back to Boulder as HC or stay in Cali and wait on Norman. Getting you loyalty up to a B+ is big to some recruits.

7. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

is there anywhere you can look to check your loyalty?

8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

under recruiting, check "my school" its third from top....

9. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

isnt that the head coaches rating? if your an OC i guess id doesnt matter until you become a head coach

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio