1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Bosox?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JOEDESIGNS, Dec 18, 2010.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Anybody seen him? Offline since the 16th. Wanted to get the game in this weekend.

2. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Hmm, he's been getting his games in, but since several people still need to get their games in, I will extend the deadline to tomorrow night and I will set him to autopilot tomorrow if you haven't heard anything.

3. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

4. BoSoxFan58

BoSoxFan58 Walk On

Hey sorry i've been MIA. With Finals this week and traveling home I haven't had much time to get on here. Without a working laptop as well. Let me know when we can play this tomorrow. If we could get it in between 5-8 ET that would be excellent.

5. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Nah man it's cool. I'll jump on around 6:30. See ya then!!!

6. BoSoxFan58

BoSoxFan58 Walk On

If you could get on at 6 or 6:15errrr

7. BoSoxFan58

BoSoxFan58 Walk On

Where you at? I'm gonna have to reschedule for late late tonight (after Pats game) if you don't show soon. Or just auto pilot me and play it out I guess.