Bottom Feeder Prevails in a Thriller.. Down Bears, 31-35

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by Warhawk AKA dreadman, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Jul 27, 2010
    Fresh off the press... Skins move to (2-4)

When I say thriller.... I mean it!!!

The Redskins would play a game in which RG III throw "0" yes... I said "0" ints. That's not to say that he didnt try to give a few away.. but the Bears defense couldnt hold onto the ball.

1st qtr., Alfred Morris took the ball in for a 13 yard score, 7-0 Skins.

2nd qtr., is when all hell broke loose! 17 points for the Bears...21 points from the Skins! Where the hell was the defense??? Neither one of us knew, but what an exciting qtr.
    • Forte would take it in for a 2 yard run to tie the game 7-7
    • Helu took a pitch off a QB option from 16 yards out to take the game to 14-7, Skins.
    • Gould put 3 points up on the board for the Bears from 24 yards out, 14-10.... and only 48 secs left!
    • Robinson showed why we signed him and took it 104 yards for a kick return TD... 21-10..36 secs left!
    • I dared to kick it off and Weems for the Bears had the nerve to run the fucking kick back!!! 91 yards to bring the game to 21-17... still in the Skins favor... but did he leave to much time on the clock? 22 secs??? oh hell yea he did......
    • RG III led the team down the field after a squib kick with his legs and a 42 yard TD throw to Garcon to give the Skins a 28-17 lead at the half... Hell of a qtr. LLCoolGrey
    3rd qtr. was all Bears... as they scored twice, 2 TD passes from Cutler to Bennett 17 yards out, and Wilson, 19 yards out. Bears lead, 31-28

4th qtr., Alfred Morris would take a 16 yard screen pass to the house to bring the final score to 31-35, Skins!

But the game was not over... 4:00 mins left is plenty of time after what we did in the 2nd qtr.!!! Bears were moving the ball, but then came 4th down.. Skins bit down on their mouthpieces and and stopped Jay Cutler as he almost broke away running and got the 1st down to continue the drive... but he came up short!

Man..................that was a nail-biter! A hell of a game... had alot of fun in that one!

GL to you with the rest LLCoolGrey !!!
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
    • Like Like x 6
  2. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Jul 27, 2012
    Good shit. Reppin the East.
    • Like Like x 3

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    Nice work Jon! Keep on movin!
    • Like Like x 2