Bowing out as well

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by NYJuggalo45, Jan 21, 2013.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Sorry guys. I really wanted to keep it going. I really was enjoying being back in t1 and playing and bullshitting with all you guys again. But I guess helli leaving hit a little harder than I thought and has taken the wind out of my sails. I've been home since Sunday. And everytime I turn on Xbox I stare at NCAA and say I should pop it in and see what's going on or if I have a game. And everytime I put it off until later. I just don't think there isn't going to be a point when I don't want to put it off anymore. I really have zero interest in playing right now. And considering the league was already down 2 people, having a 3rd Mia prob isn't the best course of action.

So I figure before move on to next season, better to join the departed than linger and make this decision a few weeks into the new season. That way you guys can reaccess and figure out the next course of action and make all the replacements in 1 swoop.

Ill still be on Xbox and in the chat bullshitting unless you guys kick me. But the desire to fire up NCAA 13 and spend a few hours playing/recruiting is gone completely now.

2. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Good luck Juggz. Gives you more time to watch hockey

3. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Take it easy Juggs

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member