Bowing out as well

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by NYJuggalo45, Jan 21, 2013.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Feb 10, 2009
    Sorry guys. I really wanted to keep it going. I really was enjoying being back in t1 and playing and bullshitting with all you guys again. But I guess helli leaving hit a little harder than I thought and has taken the wind out of my sails. I've been home since Sunday. And everytime I turn on Xbox I stare at NCAA and say I should pop it in and see what's going on or if I have a game. And everytime I put it off until later. I just don't think there isn't going to be a point when I don't want to put it off anymore. I really have zero interest in playing right now. And considering the league was already down 2 people, having a 3rd Mia prob isn't the best course of action.

So I figure before move on to next season, better to join the departed than linger and make this decision a few weeks into the new season. That way you guys can reaccess and figure out the next course of action and make all the replacements in 1 swoop.

Ill still be on Xbox and in the chat bullshitting unless you guys kick me. But the desire to fire up NCAA 13 and spend a few hours playing/recruiting is gone completely now.
  2. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Oct 26, 2009
    Good luck Juggz. Gives you more time to watch hockey
  3. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Feb 11, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Take it easy Juggs
  4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Feb 10, 2009