Bowing Out!!!

Discussion in 'Southern Fried Dynasty' started by Ian Moss, Aug 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

Apr 15, 2012
    Hello Gentlemen,

It's 3:15 am on the east coast and can't sleep. Gentlemen it is with sad regret that I am going to have bow out of the dynasty. Sadly there is a time in life where you have to walk away from things that you love to do and this would be one of those times. I see the dynasty is moving at a much faster pace than I am used too. I am not mad or upset at anyone at all about this. I do not want to hold up the dynasty any longer. I am sure there are guys out there that want to join a dynasty and can play at a faster pace than I can be available for. I got a text message at 9:15pm last night asking me to play my game. I was sound asleep at 8:30. I have been exhausted and tired ever since I got back from Chicago. PIG knows why I was in Chicago.

Here is a copy of the note I left PIG this morning.

Hey PIG,

Thanks for the message. I don't want to hold up the league any longer. It seems that the dynasty is moving too fast for me. Sadly I can't play the games at the pace that is needed by the dynasty so I am asking to be removed from the dynasty effective immediately. You guys deserve a guy that is willing to play at a very fast pace and I am not that person. Please understand I am unable to sometimes drop what I am doing to play right away. I have no one to blame but myself.

I wish nothing but the best for the dynasty and it has been great working with you. You have everything under control and don't need a co-commish any longer. You can from time to time PM me if you wish and bounce some ideas off me for the dynasty. Like a special advisor role or something.

I had a lot of fun in the dynasty and wish nothing but the best for you and for the dynasty.

Take care and so long for now.

Gentlemen it has been a pleasure to get to know a lot of you guys and look forward to seeing the dynasty grow more and more but it will be from afar. PIG knows to contact me at anytime to bounce off ideas off of me and help him out in a special advisory role.

Thank you for the memories. I did have a lot of fun.

Take care and good luck to all of you. Make me proud.:)
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2013

PIG BOMB Walk On

May 26, 2011
    No problem - big thanks to @Ian Moss for helping to get the dynasty up and rolling!
  3. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Aug 17, 2011
    That sucks, but now, when we get somebody new.. Wonder if this will cause an XP glitch
  4. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Apr 22, 2012
    Sad to hear! :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.