Bowl Busters / PS3 looking....

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Lee.Flex, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Bowl Busters / PS3 looking....

BCS Bowl Busters is looking for 3 active players. We advance rather quickly and we stick to our schedule.

Advance Days - Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ 10PM EST.

Only looking for active players. 2 no show's in a row = booted

2. ChiDefenda

ChiDefenda Guest

NIU please PSN is ChiDefenda

3. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Check your NCAA invites. Welcome.

4. ChiDefenda

ChiDefenda Guest

Thanks for the invite!

5. I would love to get into this dynasty with Florida Atlantic.

6. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

check your PM's.

7. adross33

adross33 Walk On

Hey Lee.Flex .. getting frustrated with TMPL not starting .. being removed etc ... pm what team/Conference .... I just wanna play ball ....

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

dude, i tried the best i could to get that league off the ground... their are 64 potential PS3 Madden spots on the site now, i suggest you talk with both the commish's and get in line for one.

9. adross33

adross33 Walk On

Ryno ... dude, it isn't your fault .. you pushed the thing as far as you could ... we had 14 owners at one pt ... its funny, the mintue it shuts down ... bam, more owners come out ... I just wanna play ... I've put my name in for the new league, but it looks full ... I use to run PS2 leagues without EA's help and it was tough .. websites, updates ... being a commish .... do Ryno, please take it from me ... I'm not pissed at you ... you did all you could .... just help me land a spot ... : )

10. BG

BG On The Rize!

U still need a player for your dynasty? Message me; I'm very reliable. Thanks in advance!!!

11. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

As of right now, I have tightened our policy on new members in the Bowl Busters Dynasty because we were just getting to many bull-shit players. Im not saying all new players are bull shit, it just seems that the last 3-4 I have taken a chance on have not panned out and have had very short stays.

With that said, we may have an opening coming up within the next 24hrs because 2 players have not gotten games in over the last 2 advancements. Go ahead and go down to our forums and read all the rules and put your name on the waiting list. The only player on the list right now ended up flaking out in another league... so you would be the first one I would contact about an availability.

Adross - Yes we were all hoping for the TMPL to work, but we just could not get the commitment from enough players to begin. If I were you, I would put your name on the OMFL waiting list. Some members have not checked in and I believe spots will become open soon. Its vary rare in any league to have all users stick around for the long haul..... chances are, someone will have to leave later than never so it would behoove you to have your name on this list and keep checking back.