Bowl Games+ Expansion

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Shino45, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

May 26, 2010
    Bowl Games+ Expansion

I know the BCS committee and bowl game committees are not happy with the changes taking place in college football. With the death of the Big 12 and creation of Super conferences the BCS will have to redesign a good portion of their system. Also the Mountain West will have to be recognized as an AQ conference.

But what about all the bowl games the Big 12 has ties too? Now all those games are going to have to find a new conference agreement for their bowl games. Some games who had the # 1,2,3 Big 12 teams are probably gonna be hurt by this becuase they will now be looking at 3,4,5 teams in other conferences maybe??

Reguardless a lot of changes are about to happen quickly and a lot of traditional games, matchups, conference champions are about to be a whole lot different in the next three years. What's going to happen???? I have no idea how this change will happen. As much as I would like some sort of playoffs, I still do not see that happening in the near future.
  2. PlanetLongBeach

PlanetLongBeach Walk On

Jun 11, 2010
    altho it will be crazy seeing the changes..i think it will make college football better! Think about have saturdays where its usc vs texas oklahoma vs oregon, texas tech vs cal ucla vs oklahoma st! Then you have nebraska having rivalries against ohio st, mich an penn st! Now if the big 12 doesnt break up and texas an the followers say they should go for tcu and utah to add to the big 12! Both have great football teams, utah has a sold basketball program still, and they arent real far from the other schools!

As far as bowls, it will probably stuff like #1 in pac 16 east vs. acc#2 and stuff like that. jus a thought tho