Bowl Games Sunday?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Guys,

Looks like the SEC title game will go down late tonight. Some of us who play the CPU may stay up late and play tonight, but I thought I'd ask if we could all try to play the bowls tomorrow at some point. Is there anyone who couldn't get their game in by Sunday night?

If we manage that, then I bet we can get a few steps into the off-season tomorrow night also. I'll post a schedule once I get an idea whether or not we're going to pull tomorrow off. I'll go step by step and include the rules for each step.

The CPU seems to think I'm playing Boise, so if that happens, I'll probably run it tonight late. If it's a user, I'll make time tomorrow whenever.

2. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

I work from 2-10pm est tomorrow. If we finish by 12:30pm est tomorrow afternoon I will be able to set my recruiting board up bfore I leave for work. If not I will set my board up and recruit week 1 by 10:40 ish tomorrow evening.

3. bdub

bdub Walk On

i am out of town until tomorrow night. I wont be able to play until monday night. If you need to sim my game its fine.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

I am here and available now thru tomorrow at 8pm central

5. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

I'm was hoping to play Arizona tonight, but a late SEC start may push Ego into tomorrow. I can play anytime tonight to try and help the schedule. If we get pushed out to tomorrow, I can play around 1:00 PT or not until after 9:00 PT.

Is there any chance of the SEC guys starting before midnight ET?

I should be able to do all of my offseason steps with 15 minutes of any advance.

Can we do text message notifications for off-season advances? That might help to keep the participating teams on top of things.

6. John Crow

John Crow Walk On

I am fine with playing my game tomorrow although it will probably be around 3 or 4 CST.

7. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I was hoping for tonight, too. I work from 10-4 tomorrow. I don't mind going late tonight, though. If I can go to bed by 2-3 AM, I'm good.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Ok - let's plan on playing right after the advance. I'll be looking forward to it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. jca312

jca312 Walk On

I'll be able to play tonight or tomorrow no problem.

10. bdub

bdub Walk On

Can somebody please tell me what bowl game I am playing in?

11. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Don't know. Haven't advanced yet.

12. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I can play my bowl game after advance tnite. I'll be gone til tmrw evening. But I'll be around that night