BOWL GAMES

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JOEDESIGNS, Jan 3, 2010.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

BOWL GAMES

Louisville vs Army EagleBank Bowl
    Florida vs USC Rose Bowl (National Championship)
    FSU vs Ball State (Orange)
    GT vs Arkansas Chick Fil A Bowl
    Michigan vs Mississippi State Capital One Bowl
    Michigan State vs Auburn OUTBACK Bowl
    Nebraska vs Penn State (Fiesta)
    Notre Dame vs Ohio State (Rose)
    Oklahoma vs Arizona State Pacific Life Holiday Bowl

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Jello, looks like you'll be back to play your bowl game vs. Miss State! Glad it is working out this way for you.

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I can't believe a 2 loss USC gets in over a 1 loss Nebraska...And NEB's one loss was to the current #1 team in the country and only by a touchdown. Ugh...

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Nebraska actually beat me by 3 on a last second field goal. Makes it even more out of whack than it already is.

5. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

And FSU has 3 losses but is ahead of Notre Dame in the BCS. All the rankings are kind of weird.

6. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

ND beat USC, has 1 loss, and is ranked well behind them. I don't think ND deserved the championship shot over Nebraska, but should probably be #3.

7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Top 5 should have been Nebraska, Florida, Notre Dame, in that order IMO. Now, that doesn't factor in when in the season anyone lost of course, which NCAA in real life and in the game is brutal on.

8. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

We're further back, but I can't figure out why PSU is ranked 5 spots higher than me (same record, I finished 2nd in Big 10 and beat PSU) and is playing in the Fiesta Bowl.

Also, the polls are really, really weird! USC is #2 in both and Nebraska in #3 in both while Nebraska has 11 1st place votes in both boths while USC has none. Nebraska would need to have either a ton of 3rd place votes to counter their 1st place ones or some really low places (4th, 5th, 6th, etc) for USC to overcome the 11 1st place vote advantage Nebraska has in either poll.