Bowl Games

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mmullen8, Aug 30, 2011.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

these are the bowl projections...then my thoughtful insightful rebuttal

Independence Bowl-Wyoming vs UNC....Winable game against the Tar Heels, because this isnt an actual person...Boom, roasted

Liberty Bowl-UTEP vs USF...see what 10-1 gets you, a hand job from a daytime hooker of a bowl game...I bet weave sims this based on principle alone. He gets as much respect as a girl doing the walk of shame from bonners house on new years day....boom, roasted

TicketCity Bowl...Ohio St vs Tulane...This one is going to be so bad, the qb may be named katrina...boom, roasted

Godaddy.com bowl....BG vs Ark State, I bet the parents of the players wouldnt even tune into this match up, though the winner does get to take danica patrick home...I plan on locking her up in my basement so that ESPN can stop putting Indycar highlights on Sportscenter like anyone cares...

(That being said, Danica Patrick grew up about 20 minutes from me and I have since met many people she went to high school with and they have all confirmed, huge whore back in the day)

I am thinking of making Boom, roasted a new segement here on the show...youtube boom roasted, best office clip ever

• Like Like x 3
  2. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

This had so much potential, yet it fell short like it's author....boom, roasted

• Like Like x 5
  3. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

haha... maybe one of the simultaneous stupid but hilarious things I've read in awhile although it did go downhilll throughout the post. i mean, what in the HELL was that last one? I felt I was reading an novel written by Craig James.

4. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Well done mullen.

I did notie they have #16 UCF playing VT in the Orange Bowl. How in the world would a #16 team from a non BCS conference get an at-large?

5. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

it was late....boom roasted will be good. the danica patrick stuff...all true

6. vatechhokie01

i'm not sure what is gayer... UCF getting an at-large BCS Bowl or West Va playing for the national championship.

7. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

2 years in a row you left North Texas out of something Mully. Why do you hate me so.......

8. vatechhokie01

mullen... the "nice" guy that doesn't actually care about anyone. prevalent personality in our culture. sad really.

I love you Scott. I love you.

9. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

haha...hello...boom roasted. I didnt put you on...boom, roasted

actually I am a dick with ears

• Like Like x 1
  10. vatechhokie01

and i just watched that Office Clip... lmao... laughed outloud again in Starbucks.

"Creed, your teeth called. Your breath stinks.... boom, roasted."

• Like Like x 1