Bowl Projections #1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Oct 25, 2010.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

=============== #2 Miami Hurricanes (6-0) ===============
    Last week, Miami won 21-20 against Virginia (3-3).
    This week, the Hurricanes travel to Atlanta to face the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-3).

With the Horizon Looking Promising and Miami getting by their rival and squeaking by Virginia, Miami controls their own Destiny. With a shot at the National Title on the Line, the Canes Need to Finish out strong and not overlook anyone. right now their Destination seems to be the BCS Championship Game in Az.
    =============== #3 Clemson Tigers (5-0) ===============
    Last week, Clemson won 38-13 against NC State (4-3).
    This week, the Tigers will host Virginia Tech (3-3).

The Tigers like the Canes also control their Destiny being Number 3 they are hoping someone in the top 2 stumbles so they can slide into the BCS Champ Game. if it doesn't happen then a possible Orange Bowl could be on the Horizon for the Undefeated Tigers.
    =============== #1 Florida Gators (5-0) ===============
    Last week, Florida won 45-35 against South Carolina (3-3).
    This week, the Gators travel to Jacksonville to face the #15 Georgia Bulldogs (4-2).

Gators are for Real(for this week) since unseating Bama from the Top Spot, The Gators have ridden the road well. right now they need to get ready for the WLCP this week and continue to win all their games and the SEC Champ. Right now they are poised for another BCS Champ Gm in AZ,
    =============== #21 Florida State Seminoles (3-3) ===============
    Last week, Florida State won 28-6 against Virginia Tech (3-3).
    This week, the Seminoles will host Duke (3-3).

After going 1-3 after 4 games the Seminoles have come alive since the return of CoachGrad to the Sidelines. The last 2 games the Noles have dominated their opponents, and after Beating up a Taylor-less Tech Team, The Noles Host Duke this week and the Team need to win the rest of their games to get another shot at Miami in the Acc Champ Gm. also a Battle vs the #1 and #3 teams still loom. Hard to predict where the Noles will end up, I'm predicting a possible BCS Bowl either way.
    =============== #15 Georgia Bulldogs (4-2) ===============
    Last week, Georgia won 27-13 against Tennessee (2-3).
    This week, the Bulldogs will host #1 Florida (5-0).
    The Bulldawgs are 15th in the top 25 and prepare for the WLCP this Week, Could a GA upset be in the making?. UGA needs to finish strong if they are going to a BCS Bowl. at 4-2 UGA needs to Run the Table and Hope that UF gets toppled in order to make the SEC Champ Gm.
    =============== #5 Alabama Crimson Tide (5-1) ===============
    Last week, Alabama won 34-0 against Ole Miss (6-1).
    This week, the Crimson Tide travel to Knoxville to face the Tennessee Volunteers (2-3).
    There's only 1 team dominating the West and that's Bama. Since the UF Upset, Bama continues to Win. at number 5 Bama's road to the BCS Champ is a long one and with some top 4 upsets they could slide back into the BCS Gm. Bama possibly could Face UF in the SEC Champ Gm again and the Right to Go to Az for the Title. But 1st things 1st Win the West and get back to Atlanta.

Big Matchup with LSU is still looming, Win that one and AU and the West is Yrs.
    =============== #16 North Carolina Tar Heels (5-1) ===============
    Last week the Tar Heels were idle.
    This week, the Tar Heels travel to Charlottesville to face the Virginia Cavaliers (3-3).

Tar Heels Fans Beware Virginia went toe to toe and lost by a single point vs Miami, This week NC gets the Cavs and a Very Long shot at getting to the Top 10 and a possible BCS Bowl Bid. its going to be a interesting Week in the ACC.

=============== #12 LSU Tigers (5-1) ===============
    Last week, LSU won 38-10 against Kentucky (2-4).
    This week, the Tigers travel to Auburn to face the Auburn Tigers (3-3).

The 1st Battle for the West is this Game, The Next one is Bama, If LSU wins both then vs Arkansas then The West belongs to them and another Sec Champ Gm and either a BCS Chmp Gm or a possible Sugar Bowl. N.O. fans are hoping for anyone other then the Tigers making it to the Sugar Bowl, (since B.R. is only hr and half from N.O.) with a outside looking in The Tigers are Hoping they can slide into a BCS Bowl (Champ or Not).
    =============== #10 Oregon Ducks (5-1) ===============
    Last week, Oregon won 49-6 against Cal (0-5).
    This week, the Ducks will host #8 USC (3-1).

Quack Attack Vs Trojan Power, The battle for the Pac-10 is this week. Autzen Stadium is gonna be Loud and hoping to Give the Trojans trouble at calling their audibles. The Ducks control their Pac-10 destiny and looking at either a BCS Chmp or a Rose Bowl vs either a Big 10 or At Large Team.
    =============== #11 Stanford Cardinal (4-2) ===============
    Last week, Stanford won 31-28 against USC (3-1).
    This week, the Cardinal will host Arizona State (2-3).

The Cardinals are 4-2 and hoping to Crack the top 10 after this week. We shall see. With the Big Win vs the Trojans The Cardinals are hoping The Ducks stumble to claim the Pac-10 Title and a hopeful Rose Bowl Bid.
    =============== #8 USC Trojans (3-1) ===============
    Last week, USC lost 31-28 against Stanford (4-2).
    This week, the Trojans travel to Eugene to face the #10 Oregon Ducks (5-1).

The Trojans lost last week and hope to Get back on track this week. 1 problem they go the Oregon and a Very Loud Autzen Stadium. Tailgaters started arriving since Sunday and Those coming out of Ca are hoping for a Win and a Very Big Outside Shot at Getting to the BCS Champ Gm. The Pac-10 Title comes down to this Game.
    =============== Washington Huskies (4-3) ===============
    Last week, Washington won 35-14 against Oregon State (3-3).
    This week, the Huskies are idle.
    The Huskies are off this week and Need the Rest, They rolled the Beavers last week and hoping to continue and Finish strong and get a Bowl Bid at Season's End.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Very good stuff man!

I'm looking forward to the LSU game...it's going to be hard fought. Before then I have to find my teams identity. Pass happy or run heavy.

3. bamagrad

did u want this in scheduling or do u want to move it??

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Yea I want All the content in the team archive sub forum. I'll move it when I get home today. But it's some good stiff for sure

5. bamagrad

yeah when i started this thread i thought that's where i was. then when i finished and discovered it was in scheduling i was like "U dumbass". :rolleyes:

6. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Great stuff sir. *applauds*

7. bamagrad