Bowl Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by danielm025, Dec 4, 2009.

1. danielm025

danielm025 "Wreck 'em Tech!"

Bowl Scores

Texas Tech wraps up the season with a huge win against Nevada in the Fiesta Bowl. 51-10 was the score. Had a very good showing from the soon-to-be starter at QB next year. Look out! :)

2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    The Michigan Wolverines end the 2010 football season with an exciting vitory in the closing seconds of the Champs Sports Bowl. The Wolverines scored on a toucdown pass from Denard Robinson to Martell Webb for a 34 - 31 win. Robinson threw 5 touchdowns and 451 yards to earn MVP honors.

3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Capital One Bowl
    Penn State vs Vanderbilt
    W27-24

After getting the snub for an at large BCS bid Penn State finishes their season with a close win over a tough Vanderbilt team. Led by KevonNewsome throwing for 312yds.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Ohio State - 63
    Cal - 57

No defense whatsoever. The stops came on turnovers for the most part.

At half, tOSU is up 21, but two late fumbles let Cal back into the game. A contrast of styles, tOSU runs for 300+ yards, while Cal throws for 400+.

We have advanced to the National Championship.

5. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Great game, if I played D like I did in the last 5 minutes, I would have shut you down. Shoulda woulda coulda..

If you guys want to know, Heisman winner Spencer Ladner had 5 catches for 7 yards, 1 TD, and 4 DROPS! 3 of the Drops would have been Touchdowns, oh well, dang sophmores... Anyone know an offense who heavily favors the TE? Vereen had 15 rushes for 155 yards and 2 TD's, Best had 5 carries 28 yards 2 TD's.. Herron alone had over 250 yards :(

One heck of a game, hope to see you in a rematch next year.

6. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Texas wins the National Championship 30-13.

7. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I shoulda been in that game!

Congrats though.:)

8. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Sounds like a very good game.

9. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Congrats CNIC!

10. danielm025

danielm025 "Wreck 'em Tech!"

Grats cnic. To answer Sweetness's question... OU's playbook, I would imagine, has a lot of stuff for the TE position. How is the offseason gonna work this time? 24 hour hard advances again? Also, OSU has flirted with disaster and came out on top this year! Our series is a home and home right? ;) I was one dropped pass and one f'ed up sim week away from 14-0 this year!

11. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

It looks like 4 of us were a messed up sim from being in the NC... I think I would have been in it because I was higher ranked than OSU when it happened (#3). Then PSU had a saving issue, I think OSU had one too, and TTU. (n)

12. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    What timeframe are we looking at for offseason

13. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

It was alot closer than I thought it was going to be. I can usually handle the running game better than the passing game. There were a few times where I could not keep them from getting 5 - 7 yards per running play. They also hit me for a couple of big passes. I think my biggest problem was kickoff returns. I am not sure if anyone else has had a problem in this area. I know for me, I give up at least one (sometimes two) KO returns for TDs per game. I eventually had to start kicking line drives to the up backs to keep from giving up big returns. Is this a slider thing or a me thing?

Anyway, I got a pick 6 late in the 4th to ice the game. Hopefully next season we will not have a sim issue and it will be a user v. user National Championship.

14. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Sounds good see you there

15. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I will do the advance later today...post the leaving players and such.

We are going to add two new members, so we are going to have to let them accept invites.

Shaun