Bowl Season `10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Nov 4, 2009.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Bowl Season `10

It's such BS that Boise went undefeated. UF vs UGA rematch in the national championship game would have been ridiculous, epic, crazy, and full of Gator domination. Oh well, just have to wait till next season to exact my revenge.

Screw Boise St and their undefeated record!!!

2. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Just make sure we schedule some games against the cpu teams that finished in the top 10 next year to avoid such a scenario.....If we all request 1 game its almost like our own playoff system.

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

It's more BS that an undefeated Boise St team is even playing in the NC over Florida. In my offline dynasty's 3rd year, USC went undefeated as did Boise St. LSU and Wisconsin ended with 1 loss. Both LSU and Sconsin played about 4 teams that ended in the top 25, played 7 teams with winning records, and their opponents were roughly 65-45 on the season. BSU didn't play a single top 25 team, only played 3 teams with winning records (they were 7-5 each, but that is winning) and their opponents were roughly 40-70.

There's no way in hell that an undefeated team with that strength of schedule should be in the NC game over 1 loss teams from a BCS conference with much tougher strength of schedules.

4. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

I agree! Thats why I think we should make sure to have some of us play those type of teams to ensure they earn their spot. If they beat us ok if we win then we seperated the real from the fake....

5. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Yeah, they didn't play anybody, but they didn't have one close game either. UGA vs UF would of been epic. A bitter rivalry game for the NC, great headlines.

Moving on, UF knocks off rival FSU in the Sugar Bowl 31 - 14. It was a struggle in the first half, but UF broke it wide open in the 2nd after knocking FSU's QB out of the game. The backup was no match for UF's ball hawking defense as he threw numerous INT's.

Good game from DJ. I'm not looking forward to playing on the road there next season because his team is going to be stacked.

Side note, EA is retarted. If you guys haven't heard, the tie breaker in Madden for playoffs is by alphabetical order, not head to head record. WTF? Also, I was ranked #3 going into the Sugar Bowl, FSU #5, yet I for whatever reason, was the away team. What the heck is up with that?