Bowl Season Content/Discussion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by SodaAddict, Dec 2, 2010.

1. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Only one user game during the bowl season and that's for the title between BC and FL. Good luck guys.

Let's get everything done by Friday night.

2. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Well, my Gators finally kept that undefeated season going through the SEC championship. On Bama's last drive, I was starting to think it would never happen. That would have been the 3rd straight season going into that game undefeated and ranked #1 only to choke it away. Thankfully my D made a great stand against a great opponent.

Now on to BC.. What works for you mboda? It's becoming more clear to me that I have way too much Xbox crap scheduled for tonight. 2 Fifa games, maybe a user and a cpu OD game so if tomorrow can somehow work for you, that would be awesome. Hopefully we are the last two to play so we get a true last game feel. Anytime after 5 works for me (central).

3. mboda

mboda Walk On

Yea tomorrow works for me. I'm not sure exactly what time yet, but i can do it tomorrow night for sure.

4. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

In a barn burner of a game, in what appears to be Coach Mexi's last game as the Tigers head coach, Mizzou scores 28 unanswered points in the second half to get the alamo bowl win. The Bruins approach on feast or famine in the running game proved costly, as they fumbled the rock 3 times that stalled an offense who blew the game wide open in the 1st Q. WR Washington was the main man, turning screens into big games and beating one on one coverage deep in racking up 218 yards and 2 tds. Rumors have it that Coach Mexi is eyeing the job at Texas, as Coach Ryalman has left due to personal reasons. More on this story will unfold once offseason hits.

5. SodaAddict

Coach ctvolfan left not ryalaman. Just to clarify.

6. AJ Hart MN

Florida/BC is going down tomorrow night. I really need this win as I've now been beaten in two straight National Title games. I have the talent on the field, but do I have it on the sticks??

7. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

Haha ya my bad

8. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Recruits take notice. In Coach Designs first year, Bama went 10-3, and Trent Richardson brings home the MOST COVETED AWARD IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL...The Heisman. Congratulations Trent.

Signed,
    The Alabama Crimson Tide

9. SodaAddict

Yeah man, I noticed that. Congrats!

10. AJ Hart MN

@mboda

So what time were you thinking?? I've been on now for a bit. You really never gave me a time and I'm not going to sit and wait all night. Let's get her done.

11. mboda

mboda Walk On

@AJH

sorry about that man. Im on right now if your ready

12. AJ Hart MN

Give me 10 minutes.

Good luck.

13. AJ Hart MN

Well, me and mboda tried 6 TIMES to play our game but kept getting disconnected. We're going to give it one more shot at 9 central tomorrow morning before the off-season. If it doesn't work, it's up to Soda as to what he wants to do.

14. SodaAddict

Gah, terrible news! Lord willing, it will work out in the morning!

15. AJ Hart MN

Well, we tried again to no avail. We were able to get 1 series in though.. lol

I guess a SIM will have to decide the National Title. Just please don't schedule BC/Florida in a non-conference game. This is the second time this has happened. The Orange Bowl in the first year and now this. :(

With my struggles in Title games in the last couple of weeks, I sure hope I don't win one this way.

16. SodaAddict

Hey guys, I am going to be 15 minutes behind schedule. We will get started at 11:15.

17. SodaAddict

There is a little snow where I am and I am on my way home, but people in the south freak out on the roads at the sight of a flurry.

18. SodaAddict

Alright home. Here we go!

19. BoSoxFan58

BoSoxFan58 Walk On

Just to update everyone on my bowl, I took care of 8-4 Vanderbilt easily in a 42-12 victory in the Chick-Fil-A Bowl. The seniors sat out the majority of the 4th quarter once the game was put away.