Bowl Time

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, May 18, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I won't give away the details, but there are some interesting matchups out there.

Good luck everyone. Bowl season ain't no picnic in Sim-Nation.

2. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

All I am going to say is the two best one loss teams in the country aren't in the big game.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I can't argue with it. ND is stacked, and they deserve a shot. I got mine. If Goose wins, and we win, it'll open up a fun debate. Watch out for Allen and Roberson, DS. They're brutal.

4. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Alabama is the best team in the dynasty hands down. I think LSU ain't bad either, but at least it is mirroring real life if we can debate like this.

5. TD351

TD351 Walk On

Unless you are playing against a 4-8 North Texas team like I am! Well it should be a picnic anyway.

6. Goose

Goose Walk On

Come on man, I just beat the #1 team in the country (USC, rivalry game) before the break. Every one loss team has arguement, but to say that ND isn't one of the 2 best 1 loss teams is crazy. All 5 of the one loss teams are really good. And if the 5 teams played each other a 100 times it'd be a coin flip everytime.

I just hope I can remember my gameplan and what works/doesn't work. Heck I can barely remember what buttons do what. lol

7. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

And that is why you are number 2...proximity of the big win. When I knocked off the big oppenents on my schedule you were playing cupcakes. Then when you got your big win I was sitting on my laurels. Body of work to body of work the SEC teams with one loss are better. Alabama is hands down the best. The freaking CPU beat two human oppenents and not on a last minute fluke either and Soxandgators and I aren't push overs.

8. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

The best SEC teams will always have a strong argument when in comes to the NC game, and more times than not, they'll get the invite, even with a loss. An undefeated ND team, however, will also get a ton of love. I get Easy's rationale, but I don't see it playing out any differently in R/L.

9. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Won't this be a new champ yet again? Neither of these guys have one, right?

That might be the best stat of all - in all of our seasons, we have never had a repeat champ. That's balance fo yo ass.

10. Goose

Goose Walk On

I'm 0-1 in the NC.

11. justadude

justadude Walk On

I will be playing my game tomorrow.

Good Luck to both Oklahoma and ND in the championship game.

12. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Then I'll probably play tomorrow also, and move to the offseason tomorrow night. Cool?

13. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

We are scheduled to kick off tomorrow at 8pm est...Good luck gents in your bowl games look like a busy Saturday

14. justadude

justadude Walk On

Sounds good to me. If any of the new guys what to take over their team in the off season just say so, otherwise I will finish shaping the Buffs roster for next season.

15. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I will be home later to do the offseason stuff...I am thinking 9ish est.

16. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Gonna advance soon. Had to give the old lady some quality time.