Bowl Week 1,2,3 - Season 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Aug 25, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Bowl Week 1,2,3 - Season 1

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6
    USER TEAM RECORD OPPONENT RESULT SCORE
    RageRoolz Bowling Green 7-6 Iowa State W 34-31
    MM Jman Tulsa 7-6 Pittsburgh W 34-20
    morsdraconis Akron 9-4 Fresno State W 52-10

castortroy4206 ECU 8-5 Florida Atlantic W 34-6
    Newb Slice #18 Buffalo 13-1 Indiana W 31-9
    NatiSaint #25 UCF 9-4 Hawai'i W 37-14

MurkYa21 Central Michigan 11-2 Mcyork W 100-0
    1ke #13 Southern Miss 12-1 Vanderbilt - -
    The Parrothead Northern Illinois 8-4 USF - -
    Mcyork Houston 9-4 Central Michigan - -
    Maxattax34 Rice 7-5 Colorado - -
    Riptides Ball State 10-2 #19 Oregon - -

mcyork..I play you in the GMAC bowl!! ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Pitt??? Pitt???

What the hell? What damn bowl is it that I'm in exactly?

I'll get it played tonight.

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Is Rice still slated to play Colorado in the Texas Bowl? If so, I'll really try to find an XBOX to use when the time comes.

4. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I know, WTF is up with that?

You get freakin' Pitt and I gotta play shitty Fresno State that I'm going to run all over. Boring...

5. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

#18 with a 12-1 record and i have play in the motor city bowl vs a shitty 6-6 indiana wtf

6. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

UCF cracks top 25!

#25 UCF faces off in the Hawaii bowl against.... Hawaii.... Fantastic!

7. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

gratz Nati. And grats to ike on winning the CUSA. Im still out of commission, but my xbox has arrived in mesquite TX and should be getting fixed soon. Is Rice still playing Colorado this year?

Tonight, I start my flag-football season. We are playing last year's champs so wish us luck!

8. Jman

Tulsa ROMPS Pitt 34-20 and that was after two LATE Pitt scores so it really wasn't close after the first quarter or so. Pulled it out using all 3 QB's on my roster, starter went down for 11wks, backup 3wks, and my pocket passing 3rd string QB simply did not fuck up...exactly what I needed.

9. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Good job man. Glad you kicked their asses. If there's any team that doesn't ever deserve a bowl game, it's those fuckers.

10. Jman

Haha, hostility! Seriously though, never thought I'd end up with 7 wins, especially when I was sitting at 4-6 with S. Miss and Memphis left....great way to end a season!

11. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Congrats man....

But let me be clear here. Im not a mad person in general.....but I hate Tulsa, and I HATE TIM TEBOW even more.

Tebow made DeAundre's record season look like childs play. Damn sooooo close!

12. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

DeAndre won like every other possible award though. Good riddance to Tebow, I'm with you there.

13. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Bowl Week 2 is ready

NatiSaint, NewbSlice, and Troy

14. BDSDIGITAL

I'll have mine played after work. good timing on that, and i can get it in before I leave town. When do you anticipate the offseason menu to start? I won't be able to participate until Sunday night at the earliest, more than likely Monday.

15. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

well, my xbox is in Mesquite TX. They have received it, and the repair is in progress. God I hope its a quick fix.

16. BDSDIGITAL

I bought one from Gamestop in like April and paid the $20 extended warranty and it caought the red rings like 6 weeks later. I took it in the next morning and got a new one, it was pretty awesome. However, they charge another $20 for a new year warranty on each unit, so you gotta pay like $20 every time on of the pieces of shit dies on you but there is no wait to get it back, pretty cool...I guess. If I had it all to do over again I would've went with the PS3 from the beginning.

17. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Meh. The PS3 has issues just like the 360. It doesn't have hardware issues, but it has MUCH more software issues with games. Things that require patches that the 360 doesn't have a problem with.

18. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Central Florida trounces Hawaii in Hawaii - then enjoys the beach. A good in to a great season.

19. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

This is what really sucks. You're long pass at the end of our game cost me a trip to Hawaii and now I gotta play Murk in my bowl in Detroit. My boys are not happy with UCF. Paybacks a bitch!!!!!

20. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

before this one I had one of the first xbox 360s ever made. it lasted a long time. I had one of those intercoolers on the back, and it melted the little plastic connector pins. the whole power connection was melted, brown, and smelled burnt(luckily the little shit didnt burn down my house!). Anyway it finally showed me the RRoD and I did the "towel trick". that worked and I got another month out of it. It finally died and was out of warranty because i had connected the damn intercooler. so my gf got me an arcade that has worked fine until now. what a money pit...

Next-gen consoles piss me off to no avail. Makes me appreciate the old NES, SNES, SEGA, PS1, and XBOX1. those things were built like tanks. they never had a problem that couldnt be fixed by just blowing the dust off.

21. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

i left my n64 on for a month and never had a problem no joke

22. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I plugged in my Sega genesis the other day and it still works lol.
    --
    My little arcade is fixed! It is now on it's way back... It took less than 1 day to get up there. hell i might have it back by the end of this week!

23. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Yeah, that's the one thing about them now. They are REALLY quick about fixing them and getting them back out now. Certainly can't complain about the time it takes them to fix them anymore.

24. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

From the beaches of Hawaii to the Streets of detroit... They are all the same really? right? I mean Hawaii has crabs on the beaches and detroit got crabs on their hookers... it's all the same.... lol j/k.

We will remember that payback while UCF is sittin on the beaches gettin hula dances.... Ah... Fantastic!

25. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I don't think they're actually "fixing" yours. You're getting a refurbished unit while they work on the one you sent in so they can refurbish that one to send out for the next repair. Makes good business sense from a timing standpoint.