Bowl Week 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Dec 2, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Bowl Week 1

Now up.

Sdid is the only one with a game.

We should be in Bowl Week 2 by tomorrow sometime. I will have one of the dudes advance it while I am at work if need be.

I deleted the original OD. I took it offline and brought it back up. Hoping that would be the solution to the not being able to save highlights issue. If that doesn't work, then I will re-upload again this time saving it as a different name.

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I'm playing shortly

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

done advance

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

USC destroys Utah in a the Las Vegas Bowl 45-0

USC busted in the first quarter. In Blackjack the goal is to get 21 well USC rolled up 28 points in the first quarter and never looked back. Aaron Corp threw the ball at will and picked apart a poor Utah defense for the second time this year. Utah and USC opened the season against each other and the Utes held their own losin 56-42 (maybe).

Brice Butler may have played his last game as a Trojan the redshirt junior caught 3 TD passes and broke the single season Receiving TD mark and went over 1,000 ards for the season.

On to the off season for the Trojans where they have some ground to make up as the PAC 10 wasted no time catching up with them. The 10 wins is a bonus and something they can hang their hat on in the coming months.