Bowl Week 2014 Now Open - Deadline = 3.5.11 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Mar 3, 2011.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Bowl Week Now Open (Everyone bowling sans Roady) [​IMG]

Deadline = March 5, 2011 7:00 a.m. EST

What is everyone's schedule like this weekend? I ask b/c it would be a very good time to just all sit down and knock out the off-season in one sitting. I am available anytime Saturday or Sunday. Please post your availability below and we will see if we can work something out.

2. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I'm around all weekend, intermittently. I can't dedicate a block of hours to do it all at once, but will be able to pop in and out to finish my whoring and storing.

3. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Would say a 7am 7pm advance work for everyoone? This way we can finish in 3 days... this works really well in other leagues. This way guys can recruit before work and when they get home after work.

4. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Yeah if we are unable to meet in one sitting. We are going to do the twice a day advance schedule.

5. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Sounds good to me , I will play my bowl game asap when I get off today around 6 the game should be over by 7. Sorry I could not play it last night. I have a father daughter dance sat evening to go to and church sunday but I am good with the 7am 7pm advance.

6. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Hey Fred -

My apologies for overlooking your game vs. Sox when I wished him luck in the NC game. It slipped my mind that he'd have to play you to earn the right to get to the big game.

Good showing, though. I know what a buzzsaw those Falcons can be.

7. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Sox is good and no ofence taken , I hope he wins it all this year because i am going for it next year!

8. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Temple gets 10th win with a 27-0 victory over Northwestern. After the game, Coach Radio officially announced that the rumors were true, he is moving to EMU. F*CK ME.

9. soxandgators

So where is hearlded coach Roadhouse taking his talents...And great win radio the MAC is kicking ass and taking names this bowl season...well done gents

10. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Quik Bowl Game Recap

The West Mich Broncos 31 vs Navy 14

Not going to do a QT by QT this time but you need to know they kicked my but and stoped my Offence untill the 4th Qt. We went into the 4th them leading 14-10. With starting QB and RB on bench hurt. No Problem after a fired up speach from me they go out and put up 21 in the 4th.

Coach Notes and Quotes:

"Proud of our team finishing 9-5 but not content. We lose some key players this year but we are not considering this a rebuilding year, we are out to win the MAC next year"

"Proud of our D in the bowl game very solid"

Really Looking for a starting QB for next year we have 2 SR leaving and no solid starter, come here and play now + we pay well."

Passing ATT Comp Yards TD Int

Mike Perish 26 12 231 2 2
    Tyler Gabbert 9 5 46 0 0
    Nick Coleman 2 0 0 0 0

Rushing ATT Yards TD Long

Tom Johnson 9 83 1 52
    Dareyon Chance 11 58 0 18
    Mike Perish 7 24 0 19
    Tyler Gabbert 5 21 0 15
    Nick Coleman 1 16 0 16
    Adam Baker 2 7 0 4
    Avery Hagen 1 1 1 1

Receiving Catches Yards TD Long

Jermaine Smith 2 101 1 76
    Kenny McDonald 6 63 0 18
    Mark Dennis 3 42 0 20
    T.J. Johnson 1 25 1 25
    Craig Turner 1 24 0 24
    Antonio Hutchinson 1 15 0 15

11. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Oh no you don't! I'm not falling for that reverse psychology, Bugsie! You think you can trick me to take my game to the West Siiiiiide.
    [​IMG]

For what? So I can avoid being pummelled silly by you and CLW? Who doesn't like getting torched like that? What kind of fun would it be without that?

Oh no you don't, mister. Just for that, I'm keeping my Hummer limo in Oxford until they have suffiecient evidence to remove me. Or make me flee to the NFL...

12. soxandgators

Hillarious...Maybe i am off my rocker here but i can swear you and radio had said weeks ago you were leaving your teams come the offseason.

13. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Whats the advance plans/pace.....??? Would love to start new season by mid week or sooner. Again I am a newbie so not sure how off season works online.. just let me know what I need to do....

14. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

No man. I was thinking about it at the same time as Radio, but he jumped and I didn't.

Although, if I knew that you were going to hijack two of my guys I would have bolted before they did. WTF? My starting center for next year, Barry White, is gone! This is underhanded. I can absorb losing Chuck Dee's presence at DT, but I have a 56 OVR as my lone Center. And why would I recruit any because I have a stud in waiting. And he's a Miami, FL guy, so I'm going to lose out on a pipeline state, too. I'm so fucked next year....