Bowl Week 2017 Now Open - Deadline = 7.08.11 6:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roadhouse, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I'm getting a dog this week, so this is even better.

Sox is in the Rose Bowl and Roadhouse is about to get crushed by Texas A & M.

2. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Shocker in Houston! I wonder if Yragha picked up the tickets I left for him....

Dat U capped off it's fine, fine 'Nasty with a come from behind win over Texas A&M in Houston's Reliant Stadium. It was ll D in the first quarter, but the Aggies raced to a 17-3 in the second. Miami played the field position game to get a pair of short fields and worked two touchdown drives to tie going into half time. The only disappointment wass a missed FG by Ted Nugent with 15 seconds remaining.

The Aggies couldn't get consistent O and fell behind to Jack Black and Richie Cunningham just torching they country asses. The anaconda squueze went on all game and Miami held on to win 27-24!

We will respectfully retire this dynasty after Sox takes his Falcons to Pasedena and waxes the WVU Mountaineers. It'll be a shootout as Heisman winning QB, Cedric Harris will go against the thrid place finisher, QB Rick Reese.

3. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Nice job finishing this one out boyz! I am proud of both of you. :( In all seriousness good year guys. I apologize for not being there to the end but this last month was just utter chaos.

IF you are interested in continuing on in the GBN in 12 you all have a spot. However, I need to know ASAP as I am about to post over at www.thegamingtailgate.com inviting members there to join up with us.

4. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I'm in. I got the link saved. Let me know when the GBN page will be up.

5. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Yeah I need to just ask so it should be up soon.

I decided on the Coaching Career format. We will all start as either an OC or DC at one of the 12 worst offenses or defenses in the country. You are then free to build your career as you see fit. However, I may make some requirements regarding you have to serve out a contract unless getting a bump up from coordinator to a head position.

6. CLW

CLW GBN Commish