Bowl Week, Season 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mmullen8, Jan 14, 2012.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

We advanced

We move again on Monday AM

I am not at home so I don't know which bowl we are all in but...

Clemson vs Nevada? for the NC?....Congrats Weave, get a freaking HC offer would ya...
    In the Fake Punt Bowl, SJSU vs WKU
    Miami vs Boise State in the also ran bowl
    USF vs Air Force in the who gives a shit bowl
    UVA vs WMU in the Goose is going bowling bowl, sponoserd by Preperation H
    Memphis vs UL in the They are one of my rivals and I will get beat by 20 bowl, sponsored by KMart
    Kent State vs Maryland in the Not as cool as mullen bowl

Awesome season fellas, we moved really quick this year, Start thinking about offseason....

• Like Like x 1
  2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Tbone is gonna get his ass whooped!

3. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

I am going to kick the shit out of southwestern eastside middle kentucky. ummmmmmm ur dead. and in about an hour to boot!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Pro

Pro Walk On

I will get my game in sometime today. Have a autograph session and family dinner today.

5. Goose

Goose Walk On

uVA proves in the Independence bowl, what they knew all season long. That the worst in the ACC is still way better than one of the best in the MAC. uVA soundly destroys a MAC opponent for their second win on the season against the MAC. This is the first winning season in Charlottesville in a long time as the Cavaliers end the season 7-6. Adrian Strong ends his sophomore season holding the uVA single season yardage mark as he ended the game with 339 yards completing 15 passes on 23 attempts for 3 TD's and 1 Int.

Khalek Shepherd had 69 yards on 19 carries and Dominique Terrell ended a steller Senior season catching 6 passes for 212 yards and 2 TD's one of which was a 94 yard bomb in the fourth quarter. The questions swirled around the post game press conference as three year OC Anthony Edwards Sr. would not comment on if he would still be on the sidelines next year.

• Like Like x 2
  6. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Clemson wins title over Nevada 45-3.

Major disappointment after an epic ACC title game. Did what I wanted the whole game. 9 different WR's caught footballs.
    Clemson finishes with a National Title, Heisman, 2 1000 yard rushers, 2 1000 yards receivers, 6 different players caught at least 20 passes, QB threw for 4446 yards, 32 td's and 10 int's.

My contract is up this season, big decision to make. Let it expire and risk getting bad offers or sign on again and miss out on the 2 jobs I want the most (LSU and USCwest).

7. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Weave I can always fire my OC here at EMU. You always have a job with me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

if you resign...i am booting you out of the league:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. vatechhokie01

since the ravishing one is staying quiet: i whooped his ass.

Actually, I barely beat him even though I had 5 takeaways but not one turnover myself: 4INTs and my personal favorite...

In the 1st quarter, I was punting (lol) and Trude was a little nervous so he went dime or something. I kicked it and his knuckle headed FS sprinted backwards to field it only to have the ball bounce off his helmet and I picked it up!

I love you dude! Tons of fun. He tied the ballgame up with 41 seconds. My WR caught a jump ball at like the 20 and just kicked a field goal a couple seconds later.

• Like Like x 2
  10. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Solid game. Here is what happened on the punt off my guys helmet...

Every 4th down I picked a regular defense to make sure I didn't get "fake" punted on. So the beautiful AI decided to run all the way to where the punt was going to land inside the 10 yard line and stand there until the ball bounced off his helmet and into one of Heath's players hands.

• Like Like x 1
  11. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Great writeup. Way to put forth an effort of telling the game story. No wonder you had a mutiny as commish!

12. vatechhokie01

You have no idea how happy this statement makes me.

13. bdub

bdub Walk On

Utah State wins the New Mexico Bowl and get their first bowl win in over a decade. Coach Dub brings success quickly and will look to build to even more success next year.

14. vatechhokie01

We have Utah state and a guy named bdub in this league?

15. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

huh? we better not....

16. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Gotta love Memphis, Conf Champ game is a home game, then the bowl game I get is played in the Liberty Bowl. Memphis beats rival Louisville, to complete a 12 win season in Coach Mullens first go around...I like memphis