Bowl Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dakota7, May 23, 2010.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Bowl Week

We advanced.

Nole already knocked out his game. One user game. The rest are cpu.

Orange Bowl

Clemson vs. South Florida

Good luck

2. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

Holiday Bowl

#8 Texas-38
    UCLA-17

Heavy rain. Couldn't do diddly poo offensively. We stunk. We sucked. Had nothing.

3. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I'll get my game in tomorrow. Should be fun and historic!

4. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

The Hoosiers got God-Moded by the Oklahoma Sooners, losing 58-46 in one of the highest scoring Rose Bowls in history. IU jumped out to a quick 17-0 lead when the Sooners started to go pass exclusive. It looked like the Hoosiers were going to run away with a victory when the Hoosiers' running backs conveniently started to fumble, the Quarterback forgot how to execute a 3 step drop, and the cornerbacks and safeties decided pass defense wasn't in the best interest of their pro prospects. The Sooners scored 31 points in the second half with their RoboQB and their receivers who caught everything, double or triple covered, even after getting flipped, hit, diced, and sliced. In other words, the computer turned on the comeback logic in the first half, and I couldn't come back from it.

Yeah, I'm pretty bitter about this, because I had this one in the bag and the game literally took it away from me, but what can you do. I scored enough points to make it look like a basketball game and still lost. That's the way this freaking game works sometimes. All things being equal, I'm pretty pumped about getting to the Rose Bowl, and you guys are in some serious trouble with the RB that I've got coming in next year. Mike Perkins is a freak of nature. My defense will totally suck (even though my DBs have fairly solid ratings), but I'll probably outscore a few of you.

Good luck to the rest of you guys in your bowls. I just hope that in NCAA 2011, they a) remember to program in how to defend the middle of the field and b) make the comeback logic a little less exaggerated.

5. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Tough break man. I had freakin' UAB go RoboQb on me in The Rivalry with me playing Notre Dame and it almost got ugly but I was able to rebound. Had 2 interceptions that were TOTAL bullshit (one the CB was covering an underneath guy 15 yards away from my receiver but jumped in the air and one hand intercepted it - I was like, "Whatever!") and my WR who had never fumbled the ball all season decided it was time to fumble the ball twice. Needless to say, I started running the ball down their throats the rest of the game.

Unfortunately, as you said, that's just how this game is sometimes.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Walk On

uncleho, Tuesday evening would work best for me.

7. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Scarecrow when do you have time to play?

lol, ok Tuesday night should work for me. I'd like to do it earlier rather than later if possible, but, I can do both.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Walk On

I might be able to do it tonight. The only time I could go would be right when i get home from work, around 5:15-5:25 PST. I have to be somewhere at 7:00.

9. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

I could do it tonight as well at that time. Just let me know if you want to do it tonight for sure or else I'll plan on tomorrow night.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Walk On

Ok, lets plan on playing around 5:20 PST

11. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Will do.

12. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I will get my game in tonight.

13. dakota7

Beazus, we're up for the BCS Title. What works for you? As usual, I'm free during the daytime this week......I can go Wednesday night too if that works (and if we're advanced by then...hopefully)

14. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

I can play tomorrow (Wednesday) night if that works for you.

15. dakota7

Can you play around 930 central?

16. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Fo sho let's do the damn thing