Bowl Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NoleNBlue, Sep 27, 2010.

1. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

Apr 19, 2010
    Bowl Week

Las Vegas Bowl

Missouri: 14
    Colorado State: 35

The Rams took advantage of a beat up Tiger d-line, rushing for 260 yards. That same line was unable to get any pressure on Klay Kubiak, who picked them apart for 3 TD's. Mizzou fell behind early and allowed the Ram defense to pin their ears back....well not really, but it allowed me to drop 8 into coverage and give Blaine Gabbert fits. I generally want him to do well, as we share the same first name.
  2. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Jan 20, 2010
    Poinsettia Bowl

Boston College 33
    Wyoming 28

Not able to knock the rust off after my absence, my three interceptions (one in the waning moment of the game in the endzone) cost Wyoming the game. BC didn't turn the ball over once and threw the ball wherever they pleased.
  3. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Mar 27, 2010
    Meineke Car Care Bowl

Toledo drops a close game to #19 Florida State 23-16. QB Austin Dantin threw 2 4th quarter INTs to seal the Rockets' fate, but he was outstanding in the first half.
  4. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Oct 26, 2009
    Hawaii Bowl

USM: 42 Cincy: 40

Tough game that precluded QB Austin Davis jump to the NFL. Davis went 21/28 for 353 and 3 tds and 2 picks. RB Desmond Johnson went 26 for 128 and 1 td but DeAndre Brown carried the Eagles on his back with 8 catches for 178 and 2 tds.