Bowl Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Wick36, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

2. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

Thanks for running up the score on me. I'm sure those last two touchdowns when u could have taken a knee are gonna help u a ton in the polls. Might even get u up to number one. That's the only reason I can think u would do that. Not mad about the loss. When u fumble 6 Times with conservative running on ain't much.u can do

3. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Wick36
    Any chance you're around this afternoon? Kickoff either between 11-noon central, or sometime between 2-4ish? Otherwise I can probably go sometime after 9ish central tonight.

4. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Theezy, my best chance to play Is around 10 central tonight or after. Let me know if that works for you. Otherwise would have to be tomorrow night around the same time.

Wick36, I won't be able to make Wednesday that early, have a banquet I have to go to an hour away. Will try to sneak in from my phone. Also, when you advance to week 1 this season, be sure to do it from Xbox, doing it from DW causes custom schedules to be lost, we had it happen in Redshirts too.

5. Wick36

Yeah. I saw a thread about it a little bit after it happened.

6. Wick36

I set myself to auto.

I've got a bunch of midterms in the next couple days, so I have to focus on studying.

7. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

OK I'll just go ahead and play then.

8. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Wake Forest Can't Overcome Mistakes in 38-24 Orange Bowl Loss to Texas

Despite a career day from Tanner Price in his final NCAA game, it was his two mistakes on the day that decided this one. On the opening drive of the game, the Demon Deacons marched down the field with ease and were poised to open the scoring, but on the 11th play of the drive that lasted nearly 5 minutes, Price was picked off by A Phillips, who returned it 82 yards. Wake would respond well though, leading a 9 play, 4 minute TD drive to open the 2nd quarter to tie it at 7. Through the first 15 minutes, Wake Forest ran about 20 plays to Texas' 3. Yet the score was just 7-7. The Longhorns' 2nd drive would be a sign of things to come, as Texas' speed was too much for Wake Forest to handle. A 7 play drive put Texas back up by 7, and then came the back breaker. With under a minute left in the half, and after driving Wake inside the Texas 5 yard line, Tanner Price made a crucial misread and fired one straight into the gut of J Hicks.

The 2nd half was all Texas. After taking the opening kick, UT would need just 6 plays to find the end zone again. When Wake's first drive of the 2nd half ended in another INT, this one was pretty much wrapped. Price and the offense were able to get their team back within 7 points on two occasions in the 4th quarter, but both times would get no help from the offense. A last chance was wasted when Texas, leading by 7 early in the 4th, converted a long 3rd and 10 as the receiver got behind the secondary, despite being in a cover 4.

So a solid season comes to an end, as Wake Forest claimed another ACC title and posts an impressive 12-2 record.

Tanner Price; 30 of 47, 466 yards, 2 TDs, 3 INTs
    Mike Campanero; 8 catches, 92 yards
    Sherman Ragland; 7 catches, 104 yards, 1 TD
    Quan Rucker; 7 catches, 143 yards, 1 TD

9. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

the bigg dawgg

Ouch....A 33 yard run for a TD with 15 seconds left with the score already 34-21. :rolleyes::mad::oops::eek: Maybe De Anthony Thomas told Floyd Meriweather to back him financially and place a $100,000 wager in that he would score a TD and Floyd told if he didn't they would come to Eugene to break his knee caps. :D

10. azreinman

azreinman Walk On

VIRGINIA PUTS THE WOOPIN' ON RUTGERS, 48-21

Yes the big font was necessary.

• Like Like x 2
  11. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Anybody know if Theezy is alive? His account shows he hasn't done anything here in over a week. I've got really limited window to play so I'd like to get that figured out sooner than later.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Theezy

Theezy Walk On

Tonight at 10pm or after will work.

13. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Sounds good, glad you're still up and kickin ;). I'll figure on being on right around 10.

14. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

Wow I was wondering how you lost by that much to him...sucks when the game shits on you >< btw Wick36 not sure if you know this but anytime you advance a dynasty from preseason to regular season from the computer it messes up the schedules. Not sure if there's other factors involved but from what I've heard you want the commish to advance it from the xbox.

15. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Replacement Refs Botch National Championship
    LSU Wins Rematch in OT 27-24
    In one of the most Bizarre spectacles in sports, LSU becomes back to back NCAA Football Champions. It appeared as though the referees were wearing purple and gold as well as black and white in the last few seconds of the National Championship game. The score was tied 21-21 after a tying LSU touchdown with 1:38 remaining in the contest. The Cowboys did as they have done so often before and mounted a last minute drive to get down to the LSU 28 yard line with 0:28 seconds remaining.
    The Cowboys had two timeouts remaining and used one after a second down run with 0:13 seconds remaining on the clock. Coach Gundy called one more run intending to get the ball in the middle of the field for his kicker Stonebraker. "We called a run knowing we had one more timeout in our pocket to stop the clock for the field goal.. Only apparently we didn't. I started to call timeout with 0:04 seconds remaining on the clock, but the side judge never granted us the break. I'm literally jumping up and down next to the official yelling 'TIME OUT!!' Apparently these types of things aren't reviewable and I never got an explanation as to why the timeout wasn't granted. So instead of sending out our kicker to win this thing were going out on offense again."
    The turn of events was eerily similar to the end of regulation in the infamous 2002 National Championship Game in which the Hurricanes seemed as though they had won the game only to have to go back out and play. The Cowboys came out completely deflated and could not muster a first down. Stonebraker kicked the ball through the uprights and the Pokes went up 24-21 in the overtime period. It took one play for LSU to win the game in overtime. An off tackle run by Heisman winner Spencer Ware sealed the deal for the Tigers. 27-21 LSU.
    **This is absolutely no joke, the game would not give me a timeout in the final seconds. I tried mashing the select button from 0:04-0:02 and then tried to pause the game, but nothing responded.**
    Great Game GMONEY 15 I wish it didn't leave such a bad taste in my mouth.

• Like Like x 1
  16. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Meeting ran late, gonna try to be on at about 10:20, hope that's cool

17. Theezy

Theezy Walk On

Straight. Get to squeeze in another episode of TPB maybe.

18. Theezy

Theezy Walk On

If we don't start by 11pm, I don't think I can be able to do it tonight. What time you thinking?

19. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

Props to you for doing the recap even though the game screwed you ~ Maybe next season :p

20. droid43

droid43 Walk On

GMONEY will do his at some point. Should be pretty entertaining. More of a frustrated venting. lol 2014 starts tonight though! At least preseason anyway. ;)

21. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

[​IMG]

LSU REPEATS AS BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS IN OT

Holds on to defeat the stubborn Oklahoma State team 27-24 in a Classic.

This is J Lo. the Big Booty Hoe from GMONEY TV reporting live from the Rose Bowl as the #2 Oklahoma State Cowboys took on Top Ranked and defending National Champion LSU Tigers. This game was televised live on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPN Deportes, FOX, NBC, CBS, The Armed Forces Network and GMONEY TV. In Attendance on the Cowboys sidelines was Barry Sanders and Thurman Thomas. On the LSU sideline you could see Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Jay Z, Spike Lee and Denzel Washington all dressed up in Purple and Gold and shooting the shit with GMONEY before kickoff. This game wound up to be a ESPN Classic.

the Cowboys won the toss and elected to receive the ball. The Cowboys immediately began to march down the field with it's short precise passing game and Clint Chelf was throwing darts through the middle and his receivers were catching it. Then on another slant pass, SR All SEC selection Tyrann Mathieu stepped in front and picked it off. Then LSU began to go down field using the run and the short passing game themselves and it paid off when Stephen Rivers did a QB sneak from a yard out to give the Tigers a 7-0 lead. That's how the first QTR would end.

OK State then already in LSU territory when the first QTR ended scored when Chelf found SOPH WR Torrance Carr from 15 yards out to tie the game at 7. LSU then began to drive the ball down field once again and they looked like they were going to get at least a fg before half time. NOPE, OK State defense came up with a huge play as Zach Mennenberger was picked off by FS Daytawion Lowe as he broke very nicely to the ball that was for a seemingly open FR First Team ALL SEC Evan Sisk. OK State put down a knee and this 2013 BCS Title game was all knotted at 7 at the end of the half.

The Half-time entertainment was provided by none other than The Black Eye Peas and even though she's in her 50's now Madonna was performing as well. Back to the game.

LSU had the ball and OK State defense once again stepped up to the challenge. This time it was Larry Stephens who picked off and Zennetberger pass to give the Cowboys great field position and they immediately took advantage of it. Clint Chelf then dropped back to pass and didn't see anyone open. He then ran around the left and eluded 3 LSU defenders and ran up the middle untouched from 15 yards out to give the Cowboys a 14-7 lead and the Cowboy crowd all dress up in Orange were going crazy in the Rose Bowl. Both defenses began to settle down and each team punted and the 3rd QTR came to the end. LSU had the ball 1st and 10 at the Cowboys 19 yardline. During the extended TV time-out, coach GMONEY called his players around him and you could hear him saying" We are in a dogfight here gentlemen. Just calm down, relax and play hard and let the chips fall where they may. Win or lose I am very proud of this team and what we have accomplished." Then one of the team Captains 1ST Team All American Kevin Minter said this. " Bring it in boy. Now you heard coach. We have 23 of us playing our last dam game together Let's go out and play some LSU Mother Fu$%^n% football."

The first play of the 4th QTR, Mettenberger finally made a play. He hit WR Kadron Boone on a nice crossing pattern to tie the game up at 14. The LSU faithful were going crazy and you could see that this game was going to come down to the wire. The Cowboys once again drove down the field and took the lead after a exceptional drive that lasted barely over 2 minutes that was caped by a 1 yard run by Jeremy Smith and the Cowboys once again took the lead 21-14 with just under 5 minutes to go. LSU got the ball back and began to march downfield in an attempt to tie this game up. Once again they mixed up the running game with the short passing attack and with 1:35 left in the game once again Stephen Rivers came into the game and did a QB sneak from 1 yard out to knot the game at 21 and the crowd was going crazy and it looked like there would be a fantastic finish. Chelf had another chance to lead the Cowboys don the field and he didn't disappoint. They had a great drive going and they were inside of the LSU red zone with one time out left and 8 seconds. He decided to run another play and get it to the middle of the field and they did just that. However something BIZARRE and CRAZY happened, The people in Orange was cheering as they were seemingly waiting for FG kicker Bobby Stonebreaker to come onto the field and kick a short FG for the win. The Purle and Gold crowd had their hands covered up on their faces and it seemed like LSUs 27 game winning streak was in jeopardy. Hold on wait a minute, Chelf was unable to get the final time out to referee Jack Bonerhead and the time expired and the game was headed into OT. What a blunder by one team and it seemed to pick up the LSU Tigers and their crowd.

In OT, LSU wins the toss and elected to play defense. They were fired up and held the Cowboys without a first down and they had to settle for a 33 yard FG by Stonebreaker. Now LSU had the ball 1st and 10 at the Cowboys 25. Mettenber hands off the SR Doak Walker, Walter Camp and Heisman Trophy winner Spencer Ware. He started left and waited for the kickoff block from his FB Kenny Hillard so he cut to the right. He then waited patiently for Evan Sisks block on the FS. He made a great block and he cur right and left again and went untouched from 25 yards out on his final carry of his brilliant career to give the Tiger from LSU the improbable 27-24 victory and the LSU Purple and Gold crowd filed into the Rose Bowl and celebrated LSU's National Championship. We ran into coach GMONEY and he had this to say after the game to the Media.

GMONEY: " What's up bitches? What can I say about that wild and crazy game? First and foremost I want to say good game to the Oklahoma State Cowboys and their coach droid43. They run an first class organization over there. ( The Media claps ) For our 21 seniors who are leaving the program, this was one hell of a way to send them off with Back to Back BCS National Championships. I am very happy for them and they are all on pace to graduate this year with the rest of their class. I can't even describe the feeling that I have right now. We were dammmmm lucky to escape with the W. I did learn alot from this game and how it was played. We have to be a bit more versatile on offense. We always see the QB's on other teams running the ball sometimes so we have to be able to do that as well. That's one thing we will be working on this upcoming off season. yes we will soak this up for 48 hours. I will then begin preparations for the upcoming 2014 season. We have alot of decisions to make on both sides of the ball. There will be alot of players looking for playing time next year and now is the time to evaluate them. OK Bitches, I am done talking now as I am going back into the locker room and finish celebrating with my team. the trippers will be in the dressing room in 30 minutes so I have to get showered and ready. Thanks for coming out, god bless and good night."

There o have it folks. This is J Lo, The Big Booty Hoe reporting live from the Rose bowl as the LSU Tigers have won Back to Back BCS National Championships with an 27-24 OT win over the Cowboys from Oklahoma State. Thanks to all who watched this thrilling game and be safe and good night.

Spencer Ware
    Halfback | HEISMAN TROPHY winner played his last game and he finished with 91 yards on 15 carries and the winning 25 yd TD run in OT.
    [​IMG]
    Home Aurora, OH
    Height 5-11
    Weight 224
    Year Senior

Clint Chelf
    Quarterback | Oklahoma State QB played his final college game and finished 14/21/214 yards 1 td passing 1 td rushing and 1 int.
    [​IMG]
    Home The Village, OK
    Height 6-1
    Weight 202
    Year Senior (R)

[​IMG] LSU
    [​IMG] Ok St
    1st Downs 12 12
    3rd down conversions 7/10 3/7
    4th down conversions 0/1 1/1
    Total offense 297 286
    Passing yards 187 214