Bowl Week

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by DirtycashDylan, Feb 4, 2013.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Welcome to Bowl Season!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #1 Yale Bulldogs (13-0) ===============
    Last week, Yale won 38-21 against Brown (9-4).
    #1 Yale will face #3 Ohio State in the BCS National Championship.

=============== Brown Bears (9-4) ===============
    Last week, Brown lost 38-21 against Yale (13-0).
    Brown will face Illinois in the Little Caesars Pizza Bowl.

=============== Cornell Big Red (4-8) ===============

=============== #5 Georgetown Hoyas (10-2) ===============
    #8 Georgetown will face #20 USC in the Rose Bowl.

=============== #14 Dartmouth Big Green (10-2) ===============
    #14 Dartmouth will face Miami University in the GoDaddy.com Bowl.

=============== Howard Bison (6-6) ===============
    Howard will face Northwestern in the Meineke Car Car Bowl.

=============== Pennsylvania Quakers (9-3) ===============
    Pennsylvania will face #19 Texas State in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl.

=============== Princeton Tigers (7-5) ===============
    Princeton will face Colorado State in the Military Bowl.

=============== Delaware Blue Hens (7-5) ===============
    Delaware will face Central Michigan in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl.

2. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Single night off-season, pretty please?

3. Qwigly

Qwigly Walk On

The opponent kept changing but Howard manages to make the cut to go bowling!!!

Stuff going on most every night this wek, soonest i will be able to play is tomorrow. Hope to get it in right after work.

I will have to vote no on one night off season, 12 and 12 is my preference.

From phone

4. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Yeah I'll have my game in tonight as well...

How bout the Hoyas going to the Rose Bowl!! BCS baby.

5. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Can we get a extra night for the bowls?

6. DirtycashDylan

So when exactly can you play?

7. Qwigly

Qwigly Walk On

Going for tomorrow after work. Would be don by 5:30ish pm central. If not then will be thursday same time

8. DirtycashDylan

Thursday? You know we are supposed to be on 24 hour advance during CPU games, right? :)

9. Qwigly

Qwigly Walk On

Tomorrow is Wednesday, I was just letting you know what RL and family were doing to my schedule.

However, it is a moot point as I had my last meeting this afternoon get out early, so managed to get home and sneak game in before having to do family stuff.

21-7 Howard wins, finishing the season 7-6, their first winning record under coach q and possibly ever!

• Like Like x 1
  10. funngunner

funngunner Walk On

Ea just rage quit on me. Game froze as time expired on a 56-14 penn win. Sigh.

11. DirtycashDylan

Right, but you said it may have to wait til Thursday. We advanced last night so 24 hours is tonight. Good, I figured you'd be able to squeeze it in sometime.

12. DirtycashDylan

#1 Yale-31
    #2 Ohio State-7

The game did its absolute best to butt fuck me but my D dominated the entire game and won the day. We fumbled 6 times in the first half and didn't recover any of them. We also muffed a punt. Randall Capps had the first two fumbles (he had a 3rd later on a sack) and was so rattled that I couldn't hit a wide open receiver for a TD and threw to the safety instead. Luckily, the Buckeyes never capitalized after the first turnover and I was able to pick them off 3 times. My D held them to 0-7 on 3rd down, 3-12 passing (lots of swats!), and only 68 rush yards on 24 attempts. Meanwhile, I kept faith in my run game and defense and kept smashing it, 45 rushes for 171 and a TD. I only attempted 9 passes. Randall Capps went 2 for 5 and an interception before getting knocked out of the game. True freshman Josh Richard came in and dazzled, 3-4 for 48 yards and 2 TDs while rushing twice for 10 yards (one being a big 3rd and 10 and another a short TD run). SR HB Justin Joseph ran 18 times for 101 and eclipsed 1,000 yards for the season before being knocked out and coach's favorite Eric Henry came in and carried 17 times for 71 yards, 1 fumble, and some nice broken tackles.

Our all-world safeties led the defense with 15 combined tackles, 3.5 sacks and a pick6. Their 95 and 93 overalls will be missed but they did what they came here to do.

• Like Like x 1
  13. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

If you guys are ready don't wait on me.

14. DirtycashDylan

CoachG72 GrimReeferXXIV you guys have both been online in NCAA but are past the 24 hour deadline. I'll extend it another 24 only because there are so many of you.

15. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Georgetown: 23
    USC: 28

This is one of those games that the CPU wasn't going to let me win. Their RB broke so many tackles. He went right up the middle, broke 2 tackles and took it 75 yards to the house. Later, they ran the option which was perfectly covered. I took the RB and my LB, just bumped into the QB but made no attempt to tackle him. The QB then took it 41 yds to the house. Despite all of this, I rallied late. Down just 21-17, and in the redzone, I made a crucial mistake on 3rd down. USC's corner jumped the route and 80 yards later it was 28-17 with 2:30 remaining.

My offense got down the field quick and scored with 1:57 remaining and all 3 timeouts. So I kicked it away. They had 3rd and 5 and I had one time out left. They came out in 5 wide. I came out in nickel and just ran straight man and blitzed both LBs. They had 5 guys to block 6.... And yet their QB draw works. My blitz was even an inside blitz. The QB ran into the line and go piled up, I thought I was golden. But nobody tackled him and he squirted free for a first down to ice the game. Made me want to murder someone...

16. GrimReeferXXIV

GrimReeferXXIV Walk On

Sorry bud A bunch of crazy shit happenned yesterday thnx for extension. It was a tough game they might of got me in a sim.

ei8vo7e5pgvy5erg9qh5r83xv.png
    (8-5)
    Season ends with both disapointment and success. After blowing three 3rd quarter leads and missing a kick in OT against Cornell Deleware ends their season 8-5. A much better showing than last years 3-9 but Coach Kane was still sour because of the potential of what the this year could have been.

hens.jpg
    Bright Spots-

80 overall Junior SS: E. Wolfe- *2nd in NCAA with 9 int (tied school record)
    68 tackles, 5 TFL, 1 sack, 144 interception return yards, 5 deflections, 1 Fumble rec, 1 def TD

think overall defense was like 2nd overall and 4th in something else I cant see it now that I played the last game.

90 ovr Junior QB: J. Parsons Rating 149.0, 322 of 484 for 4075(school record) and 36 TD(school record) *31 INT
    313.4 yd per game, 75 yds running, 42 of which were after contact and 1 TD

85 ovr Junior 2nd string QB: Lead team in recieving 66 rec for 876 yds 13.2 yrd avg and 12 TD 73 yrd per game 323 YAC

17. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Fuck Miami (OH). :)

18. CoachG72

CoachG72 Walk On

Princeton beats CSU in the military bowl. Lots of offense in the 42-38 victory