Boys have to wait another year

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cadepetty247, Jan 19, 2010.

1. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

Boys have to wait another year

In the words of Randy Gallaway... COWBOYS LOSE, COWBOYS LOSE, COWBOYS STINK!!.....

Early turnovers hurt me...Playing from behind all game...

it was fun tho....Good luck to Jeremy rest of the way.....

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Thanks Cade..Going to post summary in a bit. I am assuming you got your problem with the playcalling screen fixed riht after it gave you trouble??

The ?? I sent you via pm after you told me about your problem were not to say What do you want me to do about it but to say Ive never experienced that before and dont know what to do other than restart.

3. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

oh man its cool.... it has done that to me in ncaa but ive never seen that... it would let me pick a playbook but no scroll through it... but after the 2nd pause...it began working...

great game...

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Hey cade, at least you made it to the playoffs and got into the final 4. Only 4 teams can say that.

I can say that I earned two teams top 10 picks in the draft: Kansas City (1-9 while there) and Tampa Bay (4-12, 3-3 to finish). How many owners can say THAT? lol

5. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

haha classic....yea i can...im proud of what the boys did this year...just hurts to be so close... but if anyone deserves it ...its jeremy

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Trust me when I say it hurts more to have to watch you guys play for 2-3 weeks and not be able to do crap.