***Boys of Fall - New 360 Online Dynasty***

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Papa Perry, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

***ONLY TAKING NEW MEMBERS NOT CURRENTLY IN AN OD ON TSO AT THIS TIME***

Hello potential members. This is a new Online Dynasty that is starting up for the guys that want to pump in 12+ seasons in NCAA 12. We are going to move fast and I need everyone to have availability in the same time slot to make this happen. It will be a 3 conference set-up using the Big East, Big 12, and MWC. We are going to start out with 3 star and below teams but we will be using the Coaching Carousel feature so you will have the opportunity to change jobs. And just so everyone knows, since we are able to customize conferences during the dynasty, we won’t be moving teams until they are supposed to move (TCU goes to Big East in season 2; Fresno State, Hawaii, and Nevada go to MWC in season 2). If there are any more movements announced and we are able to make them happen then we will discuss whether or not to make them happen. This dynasty will have 5 things I want us to focus on primarily:

1. SIM Game play/Sportsmanship - This is our creed here at TSO. This site is unlike any other primarily due to everyone here is a good sport and has proven to be a SIM player. I won’t put up with cheesy game play or someone running up the score on a CPU opponent or a user opponent. Users that do this have been shown the door and you will be too if you do any of this.

2. Fast Pace Advancement - As I mentioned before I want us moving fast. In order to do this I need members available for at least a 2 hour window between 6pm EST and 11 PM EST Monday-Friday. On Saturdays and Sundays I would like for everyone to be very open also but I realize that hardcore football fans want to watch it all weekend like I do so if we move fast during the week I’ll flex on the weekends.

3. Content - I’m going to be strict with this but in return I won’t ask a lot from everyone on this. As far as game summaries all I ask is for a paragraph just to sum up how the game went. I do want everyone to upload at least 3 highlights but I would love to see the max. Other things we will discuss once we get off the ground is All-User teams, MVPs, Coach of the Year, and recruiting reports.

4. Dedication - I want to be clear on this: I’m not asking you to only play NCAA. I have other games I like to play also like Madden and COD. But I am asking is that if you are the last one to play, please take 45 minutes of your COD time and finish your game so we can advance. I also ask that you don’t overload yourself with 5 dynasties where you become difficult to schedule user games with.

5. Communication - Communication is key with everything in life, not just video games. If you are going to be out of town for a while post it ASAP in the Absence/Vacation Thread. If you’re going to be late for a user game or getting your game in post it in the forums. I hate disappearing acts, they raise my blood pressure which isn’t too great to begin with. One other thing I want everyone to be good about is having a mic handy. It is much easier to communicate with a user over the mic when discussing a game play issue or if you need an intermission or anything like that.

Just for anyone wondering we will choose teams in draft fashion in random order. Everyone will however be able to increase there chance of getting the first pick. We will hold a tournament with the odds going more in your favor the further you make it into the tournament.

If you will just post the following info:
    Gamertag:
    Weekday Availability:
    New Member Application: (post link to your app)

Members:

1. Papa Perry (Commish)
    2. Bomber_wrestler
    3. Strombeo
    4. CnoteGT
    5. Ruckus Redbird19
    6. Coach_III
    7. Jamie Garrett
    8. pjmoore_28
    9. Erik the Red
    10. EARTHQUAKE2689
    11. TSO Vet
    12. TSO Vet

• Like Like x 1
  2. a Robbed Lung

a Robbed Lung Legendary Veterans

3. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Papa Perry

Getting your league name from a country song? I like it.

4. Papa Perry

Thank you for your interest. However I forgot to mention that I am only taking members not currently in a TSO OD at this time. If I am able to pick up other members later on, you will be one of the first ones I contact.

5. a Robbed Lung

a Robbed Lung Legendary Veterans

alright no problem, thanks man

6. Papa Perry

Thanks man haha. While I'm not a Chesney fan I do like that song.

7. Papa Perry

8. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Whomever joins this league will be in for a treat: Perry is one if not the funnest player I have ever played. Just don't let him near a death machine if you are playing Black Ops. :p

Perry will run a top notch dynasty that will be loads of fun to play in.

9. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

hey i will like to be put on the list for if you can take people who are in one already later...

10. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

pfft.. sounds like a nightmare semester at Catholic boys convent to me.... justsayin

11. Papa Perry

Well I didn't wanna blow the surprise but I thought about getting a side by side picture of Noles and Keller for the logo...

• Like Like x 2
  12. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Bahahahahahahaha

13. Bomber_wrestler

Bomber_wrestler Walk On

14. Papa Perry

15. Bomber_wrestler

Bomber_wrestler Walk On

Thanks alot man, I look forward to the start of the dynasty. Should be a good time. How are we going to go about choosing teams?

16. Papa Perry

I'm still trying to figure out the logistics of it but I would like for us to play a tournament and it have an impact on our draft order. Not necessarily determine the order but maybe increase your odds of getting the first pick.

17. Bomber_wrestler

Bomber_wrestler Walk On

Sounds like a good idea, we did that in the dynasty I am in this season and it worked really well, it made it feel like everyone had a fighting chance.

18. Papa Perry

bump for new guys

19. Strombeo

Strombeo Walk On

20. Papa Perry

Thank you for your interest Strombeo. Before I add you to the list I need to know what your availability is during the week.

21. Strombeo

Strombeo Walk On

I have no other recurring personal commitments during weeknights, so I am free daily from 5pm central until midnight... I can play late at night (ie, until 3am) on occasion for user v user games, or offseason stuff, but I wouldn't want that to be regular b/c I have to be to work at 8am.

22. Papa Perry

Your availability is perfect. The reason I have the league set up with a certain need of availability is for guys like us that have day jobs we need to be up early for. You are in my friend.

23. Strombeo

Strombeo Walk On

oh, and my 360 gamertag is the same as my name here - Strombeo

Thanks, looking forward to it! Do you happen to have any ideas about when the seeding tournament will be? I already know that the Friday night after release (july 15th) I will be unavailable until about 11pm. Otherwise I should be good to go whenever...

24. Papa Perry

I'll do the seeding as soon as we have a full group. It will be randomized.

25. Papa Perry

bump for new guys