Boys of Fall Openings - Xbox

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Papa Perry, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

We currently have no openings at this time.

Hello potential members. This is a new Online Dynasty that is starting up for the guys that want to pump in 12+ seasons in NCAA 12. We are going to move fast and I need everyone to have availability in the same time slot to make this happen. It will be a 3 conference set-up using the Big East, Big 12, and MWC. We are going to start out with 3 star and below teams but we will be using the Coaching Carousel feature so you will have the opportunity to change jobs. And just so everyone knows, since we are able to customize conferences during the dynasty, we won’t be moving teams until they are supposed to move (TCU goes to Big East in season 2; Fresno State, Hawaii, and Nevada go to MWC in season 2). If there are any more movements announced and we are able to make them happen then we will discuss whether or not to make them happen. This dynasty will have 5 things I want us to focus on primarily:

1. SIM Game play/Sportsmanship - This is our creed here at TSO. This site is unlike any other primarily due to everyone here is a good sport and has proven to be a SIM player. I won’t put up with cheesy game play or someone running up the score on a CPU opponent or a user opponent. Users that do this have been shown the door and you will be too if you do any of this.

2. Fast Pace Advancement - As I mentioned before I want us moving fast. In order to do this I need members available for at least a 2 hour window between 6pm EST and 11 PM EST Monday-Friday. On Saturdays and Sundays I would like for everyone to be very open also but I realize that hardcore football fans want to watch it all weekend like I do so if we move fast during the week I’ll flex on the weekends.

3. Content - I’m going to be strict with this but in return I won’t ask a lot from everyone on this. As far as game summaries all I ask is for a paragraph just to sum up how the game went. I do want everyone to upload at least 3 highlights but I would love to see the max. Other things we will discuss once we get off the ground is All-User teams, MVPs, Coach of the Year, and recruiting reports.

4. Dedication - I want to be clear on this: I’m not asking you to only play NCAA. I have other games I like to play also like Madden and COD. But I am asking is that if you are the last one to play, please take 45 minutes of your COD time and finish your game so we can advance. I also ask that you don’t overload yourself with 5 dynasties where you become difficult to schedule user games with.

5. Communication - Communication is key with everything in life, not just video games. If you are going to be out of town for a while post it ASAP in the Absence/Vacation Thread. If you’re going to be late for a user game or getting your game in post it in the forums. I hate disappearing acts, they raise my blood pressure which isn’t too great to begin with. One other thing I want everyone to be good about is having a mic handy. It is much easier to communicate with a user over the mic when discussing a game play issue or if you need an intermission or anything like that.

If you will just post the following info:
    Gamertag:
    Weekday Availability:
    New Member Application: (post link to your app)

2. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

This is a great league for you new guys to get in on. Perry is a solid guy, and will show you the ropes.

4. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

5. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

is this still a new member only league? i would like in if not! GT: LB Fitted

6. Papa Perry

Whats your general availability and how many ODs are you in?

7. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

if i make the league, when will the tournament start?

8. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

right now im in 2. and only 1 has started. but i would drop the non TSO lg for this one. And im off work at 4 and usually hit the gym so i get home around 7 or 8 central standard time and im good from then on.

9. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

10. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

nevermind i will wait for another league to open

11. Papa Perry

You're in man. Sorry everyone. I jumped the gun and we actually only had one opening so we are now full. Please check out some of the other leagues that are run by really great guys.

12. busties

busties Walk On

I would like to join.

13. busties

busties Walk On

Nevermind

14. Papa Perry

Updated first post. We have one opening.

15. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

perry im still willin to jump in if youll take me...jus let me know! if i can ill take sd state

16. Papa Perry

Ok. You're in. Please check out the rules. If you get on XBL before I do send me a FR. I'll send you an invite around noon EST today. We're still in preseason so try to get your stuff done asap.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/forums/tf-boys-of-the-fall.572/

• Like Like x 1
  17. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

any openings remaining in this one??

18. Papa Perry

We are in need of a new user. Post if interested.