Brady Wynn (#1 QB battle)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Sep 13, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Brady Wynn (#1 QB battle)

Hey mors...

I advanced to the next season offline to see how this guy would turn out..btw, he committed to ND about week 8..

He is 4th on their depth chart..

Brady Wynn (5 star
    6'3" 200 lbs
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6 Column 7 Column 8 Column 9 Column 10 Column 11 Column 12
    OVR SPD AGI ACC AWR BTK TRK ELU BCV CAR THP THA
    84 86 79 85 53 69 75 70 72 66 89 80

now..lets compare to Mr.LeFevour

Dan LeFevour
    6'3" 225 lbs
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6 Column 7 Column 8 Column 9 Column 10 Column 11 Column 12
    OVR SPD AGI ACC AWR BTK TRK ELU BCV CAR THP THA
    92 84 78 86 82 74 60 66 90 77 88 88

I'm currently #3 on his list I think...mors is #4 or #5..

He is a little LeFevour..seriously..we would be back to our glory days at CMU ;) lol

2. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I'm going to try my damnedest to make sure he comes to Akron, but it's a TOUGH thing.

I totally fucked up my recruiting early and I'm trying to get back where I should be, but I'm totally fucked right now on a lot of guys that I should be higher on.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

So, I took the dynasty offline again because I am bored as ..

This was pretty crazy, but this is how it went.

Week 6 - 5th overall
    Week 7 - 3rd overall
    Week 8 - 4th overall
    Week 9 - 2nd overall, but soft to ND
    Week 10 - 1st overall, soft to CMU!
    Week 11 - visit (against rival - W. Mich)
    Week 12 - he committed!!

That's some crazy shit, hope it plays out like that on the OD.

btw troy...I see you are going after a stud QB too. Similar to my guy.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

If I can get Wynn, my offense might wind up even better than my offense was last year with LeFevour. The two backs from that year are much improved, one being more of an in between tackles guy (90 ovr), and the other one is very quick (84 overall).

My starting QB will be more of a passer (and my impact player), then I will mix in Wynn a lot too who is rated just as highly as Ryan Radcliff, he just doesn't have the throw accuracy or awareness (which I think is important).

Although my receivers aren't nearly as good, I've got some experienced guys as well as a few young guys who will contribute a lot with their speed.

It might sound like the same attack, but I feel like I have even more options now. I was basically one dimensional with Tebow, I mean LeFevour, just pounding it with him and hitting big pass plays. Now both of my backs will have a ton of experience, and my QB will be very experienced. I am going to be heart broken if I don't get this guy.

I already know what jersey # he will be....13

5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Hey Murk can you check Kyle Davis the 4 star RB that has comitted to Houston.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

see what his ratings are? yea..

Kyle Davis
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6 Column 7 Column 8 Column 9 Column 10 Column 11 Column 12 Column 13 Column 14
    OVR SPD STR AGI ACC AWR BTK TRK ELU BCV SFA SPM JKM CAR
    82 89 69 81 91 76 83 71 81 75 64 74 86 76

solid, solid player there.

your team will be rediculous next year on O. top 5 WRs are Seniors, two 95s overall with 94 speed. Beast HB, then the Freshmen to mix it up. Then your Freshmen QB might even be better than mine!

wow..fuckin Tulsa's receiver will be 99 overall with 96 spd, 93 btk, about 90 for all the catching.

7. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I might have a couple of guys go pro after this year though. Yeah I really haven't had to build anything in Houston. I have a huge advantage there plus being in TX I get some good recruits.

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Seriously though york, you're team is F'n rediculous. Yours and UCF's teams are really really good. Everyone else's are pretty good, but you two should be early favorites.

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

well, instead of dropping to 4th for week 8, I remained the same. Which is good.

I also got the "x2" this week on him, I ended up using and hour and half. Left him with all smiles lol!

10. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Nice. You guys with the higher prestige are lucky.
    My recruiting class sucks this season so far. I have a few 4 and 3 stars Im going after that if I land them could make my class decent. Im waiting until I get up to 4star prestige to really start bringing in the talent. I can work with what Ive got until then. I really hope I get at least one of the receivers im going after. I need to start recruiting a better defensive front 7.

11. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I'm his top school too. I think I might get him. I wish he was eligible for this season..I'm out of qbs. I haven't gotten him yet though. I have my fingers crossed.

12. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

hmm...unlike when I took it offline, I remained at #3 and Notre Dame got the soft commit from him..

I still think I can steal him though since he is coming to a rivalry game

13. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Im going to milk Rice's QBs that were on the original roster for as long as possible. Hopefully by the time I need another QB, Rice will be high enough prestige to snag a really good one.

14. BDSDIGITAL

I'm this close to getting the #3 QB in the country...I'm still #1 and have him coming in next week...

15. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Dude I got screwed by whoever made the rosters. My star qb was a JR when we started and my backup was supposed to be a FR but was put in as a RS JR so I won't get to use him at all.

16. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

that does suck..

troy...your guy is pretty decent..ive seen his stats offline...he isnt very speedy, but he is mid 80 for thp and tha..

my guy is 89 thp and 80 tha..?? so I'll probably still use my starter...don't know what Ill do...have to get him first though

17. BDSDIGITAL

He's gotta be better than the trainwreck I got going on right now.