bransizzle new app

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Bransizzle, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Bransizzle

Bransizzle Guest

bransizzle new app

Name: Matthew Branson
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):bransizzle(xbox)
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability: anytime before 1 and after 6 on weekdays and anytime on the weekends
    Favorite Teams:panthers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:brandon grant

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?no but would love to get involved

2. How long have you been playing video games? since the first nintendo came out. How long have you been playing online? for about 2 years now

3. What type of player would you say you are? i consider myself pretty good, i think i am a pretty aggressive play caller

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? age isnt a big deal to me i associate with older people anyway and i am ready to play and hope they can teach me a thing or 2

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? yes i have Any questions or concerns? no none at all

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. i am athletic and very into sports(all sports) football is my favorite and i plan on being around and playing for awhile

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? yes i am wanting to get a league with a couple buddies the league is sfml