1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

BREAKING NEWS: BEARS CONTACT TO's AGENT, POSSIBLE DEAL IMMINENT

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by MG, Sep 17, 2011.

1. MG

MG Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    COULD THE BEARS BE AFTER TERRELL OWENS?
    [​IMG]
    Chicago, IL​

Did the Bears really offer Terrell Owens a contract? Just hours after losing Devin Hester for the rest of the season with a broken collarbone, Bears GM Jerry Angelo has been working the phones at Halas Hall and a reliable inside source with the Bears says he has one guy in his sites as a replacement: TO. "Jerry thinks a big receiver who can go over the middle is important. He knows Berrian is out there, but I think he wants to let Knox be the speed guy and really get a big, nice target for Jay." Another source close to both Owens's agent and the Bears say this deal is close, but not 100% finished. "There could be a snag. This is not a for sure thing....nothing is a for sure thing with Terrell. The Bears offered him a very generous contract, and everyone knows TO needs the money...but I am not sure what exactly will happen."​

Chicago currently finds themselves at 6-1, 1st place in the NFC North with a bye week this week. Some Bears fans are rejoicing, others are hoping this is just a nightmare. Good move for Chicago? Stupid? What do you think about the potential Owens-Bears matching?​

• Like Like x 3
  2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Great post. I think it's the perfect time for Chi town to try and sign a proven WR vet. Especially with the bye week and the recent injury to Hester!

3. sportyfan2000

sportyfan2000 Walk On

i couldnt get a answer from to in my hk insider to see for sure if hes going be a chicago bear , he just said came to visit city of chicago and knew few bears players lol

4. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Him and Roy Williams will be fighting for celebration time - bad move.

• Like Like x 3
  5. MG

MG Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

One can celebrate first downs, while the other for TDs. Win/Win for Bears fans in the entertainment value!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Matt54987

Matt54987 Walk On

How is he still a free agent? lol

8. MG

MG Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Because no one signed him.

[​IMG]

9. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

[​IMG]