BREAKING NEWS: BEARS CONTACT TO's AGENT, POSSIBLE DEAL IMMINENT

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by _MG_, Sep 17, 2011.

1. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    COULD THE BEARS BE AFTER TERRELL OWENS?
    [​IMG]
    Chicago, IL​

Did the Bears really offer Terrell Owens a contract? Just hours after losing Devin Hester for the rest of the season with a broken collarbone, Bears GM Jerry Angelo has been working the phones at Halas Hall and a reliable inside source with the Bears says he has one guy in his sites as a replacement: TO. "Jerry thinks a big receiver who can go over the middle is important. He knows Berrian is out there, but I think he wants to let Knox be the speed guy and really get a big, nice target for Jay." Another source close to both Owens's agent and the Bears say this deal is close, but not 100% finished. "There could be a snag. This is not a for sure thing....nothing is a for sure thing with Terrell. The Bears offered him a very generous contract, and everyone knows TO needs the money...but I am not sure what exactly will happen."​

Chicago currently finds themselves at 6-1, 1st place in the NFC North with a bye week this week. Some Bears fans are rejoicing, others are hoping this is just a nightmare. Good move for Chicago? Stupid? What do you think about the potential Owens-Bears matching?​

• Like Like x 3
  2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Great post. I think it's the perfect time for Chi town to try and sign a proven WR vet. Especially with the bye week and the recent injury to Hester!

3. sportyfan2000

sportyfan2000 Walk On

i couldnt get a answer from to in my hk insider to see for sure if hes going be a chicago bear , he just said came to visit city of chicago and knew few bears players lol

4. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Him and Roy Williams will be fighting for celebration time - bad move.

• Like Like x 3
  5. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

One can celebrate first downs, while the other for TDs. Win/Win for Bears fans in the entertainment value!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Matt54987

Matt54987 Walk On

How is he still a free agent? lol

8. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Because no one signed him.

[​IMG]

9. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

[​IMG]