Breaking News: Changes At USC

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Mar 22, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Breaking News: Changes At USC

[​IMG]
    Trojans Avoid Reign Hire Texan

Southern California- In a shocking development USC officially has given up on all attempts to sway Coach JerzeyReign from Tennessee and have decided to go with Chaos newcomer, Coach Bindel. Coach Bindel, a real life high school coach, has been brought in to return the Trojans' back to prominence. The Trojans' have reached double digit wins in each of the last two seasons but late season losses against top competition have left the Trojans only staying home to play in the Rose Bowl.

Coach Bindel takes over a talented Trojans' team but plans to leave his mark on the university by switching to the spread offense. Trojan supporters want a ring now and the pressure is now on the rookie head coach to put smile on all those rich kid's (and boosters) faces.

Good luck Coach Bindel. Enjoy and have fun. We're a fun bunch and we love talking so don't be shy to just jump in. I'll post your record and remaining schedule up if I get to it before JVigorous1(commish) sends you an invite.

Drunken, now that ND/USC game will have some flair to it, lol.

2. Coach Bindel

Coach Bindel Walk On

Coach Bindel's First Interview with Pat Forde of ESPN.com

PF: Coach, why USC?

CB: Simple. We want to win. Now. We're taking this job to shake things up. USC needs to be fighting for a spot in the BCS National Championship every year. And we're hoping the changes we're undergoing make that happen.

PF: What are those changes Coach?

CB: First off, we're changing scheme. I've hired Tony Franklin as my offensive coordinator. We are going to fling that ball around. We'll be running the spread - forcing defensives to defend the entire field, horizontally and vertically. We haven't seen the personnel yet, but we think the kids we'll have will fit our system. On defense, we are going to try and confuse the hell out of people. One play we're in Cover 2, next we're playing 0 and bringing 6, next down, we zone blitz. We want to keep the other teams QB and playcaller confused. And we are going to be great tacklers. We demand that.

PF: What about goals for the USC faithful? What can they expect from their teams?

CB: We've got three goals here at USC.

1. Win the Pac-10.
    2. Be competing for a spot the in BCS National Championship game in December.
    3. Beat UCLA and Notre Dame's ass.

As far as what the fans can expect, well, we're still going to recruit the best players in the nation. And we're going to send kids to the NFL, like USC's always done. And we're going to win some games. And we're going to do it loudly.

PF: How do you feel about joining TF: BCS Chaos?

CB: Great. It seems to be a great league. We're very thankful to be hired. From what I hear, it's a super-competitive group of guys who will be tough to beat. Don't get me wrong - we expect to win every game we play. We know playing against those guys will be tough, though.

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

As a true fan of the crimson and gold...lets hope coach Bindel brings the Trojan's back to the top of College Football (outside getting his ass kicked by Pitt, ofcourse....lol)....Welcome to Chaos playa.....

4. BG

BG On The Rize!

Welcome fellow Coach, I also dabble in the coaching ranks.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I just scrimmed with him and all I can say is beware of that playcalling. Mixes it up very very well. Only one user may get to see that this year so Drunken you have been warned, lol.

I think he'll fit in nicely. Now we just need JV to send his invite so we can finish this week out.

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Welcome aboard

7. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Thx for the warning, dam i was liking the rest of my schedule too, with only one user game left, was looking to make a run at the title, looks like its going to be a lot harder

8. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Welcome aboard Coach Bindel. You've definitely chosen a great league and should be competitive right out of the gate with the Trojans. Good luck to you.

For the rest of you, I can tell you all from experience that USC is a tough team to beat without awesome play-calling. We could be in for some trouble.

9. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Welcome Bindel! I think you'll be a great addition to this dynasty.