Breaking News: Clemson coach resigns, Tigers quickly replace him with KillerNuts

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HotRod, Jan 12, 2011.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    What is going on in the ACC Atlantic? Seems like coaches can't handle a few losses. After taking a couple bad losses to top programs Georgia and Miami, Coach TEClemson53 quickly packed up his office and put a photocopied letter into each locker. Not even a day after the loss he decided he had enough and resigned from the head coach position at his alma mater after 4 games. This move is shocking and left Clemson searching for answers. Luckily the AD was proactive and quickly found his replacement in Coach KillerNuts. "We hope that we can find a guy to stick around and coach this team for many seasons, the HC position has been a bit of a revolving door and we need some stability." Here's hoping Clemson can get their stuff back together and get back to being an ACC power.

Welcome KillerNuts

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Thanks for letting me join...

Hopefully I'll be here for many seasons.

Looks like I still control my own destiny in the ACC, so I will be gunning for a BCS bowl!

3. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Wow if I quit after a beating at the hands of Georgia I'd have quit a couple times the first and second seasons.

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

un fucking real.

But welcome new guy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Here's to new guy! :D

6. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

It's hard to keep track of who "new guy" is anymore. Welcome, new guy.

7. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Welcome! Sorry I missed this post, but as you can see there are a lot of them lol