Breaking News from Tuscaloosa

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by uagrad90, Dec 30, 2011.

1. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

It is being reported at this hour that Head Coach Uagrad90 is leaving the Crimson Tide. This news started to leak soon after the Crimson Tide's Orange Bowl win over Virgina Tech. According to inside sources the coach is not retiring but will be moving to a new location. When asked for confirmation the University of Alabama would only say that there would be a press release later today concerning Coach Uagrad90 status.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

3. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

Gonna b a great year

4. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

University of Alabama Media Relations
    Press Release from Coach Uagrad90
    "First I would like to thank The University of Alabama, the President and Athletic Director and the great fans for giving me the opportunity and the privilege to coach and guide the Alabama football program. It was a very exciting time for me and a fulfillment of a lifelong dream to return to my Alma Mater and coach here. I feel like we have done a good job and I am proud of what we have accomplished in 5 season here. But the stress I placed on myself and the desire for perfection for my school has led me to realize for this program to take the next step and start winning National Titles it needs a new leader. This team is very talented and will have alot of seasoned young players next season and I believe the only thing holding them back from greatest, is their head coach, me. So with that I tendered my resignation after the Orange Bowl win over Virgina Tech.
    I know many are wanting to know, so what now. I have been contacted by several schools throughout the year gauging my interest and as it became clearer to me that a change was needed I began looking into these options. So with that I would also like to announce that I have been offered and accepted the position as head coach at the University of Southern California. I am heading out immediately to get look at the team and start preparations for the off season. SC has a very proud football tradition and have had some ups and downs the past few years, but I look forward to rebuilding the tradition of Halfback U and returning the Trojans to the Glory days of National Titles, Heisman Trophy winners and Pac-12 Champions."

• Like Like x 1
  5. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

[​IMG]

6. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

And I raise you​