Breaking News In St. Louis

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jan 29, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009
    Breaking News In St. Louis

Hey guys:

I'm in the military and due to needs of the Army I will be moving to Germany very shortly. I won't be gone too long but because a move to another continent can be time consuming I will be stepping down as the Rams' owner. I should be up and running in a couple weeks. But not to consume time of the franchise we (myself and the board) think it's best if I step down and be placed on the waiting list upon return.

Good luck to all (especially the NFC West) and I'll see all of ya'll in a minute.

And to the new Rams owner if you contact me I'll give you my plan of action of what I was doing. You won't be disappointed and I think the Rams' are ready for a serious playoff run this year.
  2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Jul 6, 2009
    Glad to be taking them over Jerz. I know you are a solid owner on the NCAA side and I am sure you do good work here as well. I've posted my contact info in the new coach thread. Looking forward to this team and moving forward. GL on the move and give me a shout when you are ready to get back into the league and I will let you know how these Rams are moving along. GL to you and thanks for your service
  3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Oct 9, 2009
    Good luck to you. Really hope to see you back in a few weeks.
  4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Jul 29, 2009
    thanks for your service salutations, here and in the military! get your butt back asap and you get a team!
  5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Oct 8, 2009
    Well said Nate. Thanks for doing what you do, both in game and abroad.