Breaking News: Mississippi State Head Coach Leaving at End of Season?

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by nrg_qbz-_-, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

After turning around Nevada's program, many thought that coach nrg_qbz was in over his head when he accepted the head coaching job at Mississippi State. After all, the SEC is one of the most prestigious conference in the country and is known for causing breakdowns from those coaches who aren't ready for the demands of the conference.

However, coach nrg_qbz not only lead the team to a winning record in his first year, but has somehow surpassed expectations this year by going 10-2 despite one of the toughest schedules in the land. The Bulldogs are ranked #16 nationally and has a potent recruiting class coming in, highlighted by two 4-star running backs.

Rumor has it that conference rivals Tennessee and South Carolina, along with Arizona, has reached out to coach nrg_qbz and offered him the head job starting next season. "I am not worried about any of that at this moment," said coach nrg_qbz. "Our kids are focused on the upcoming bowl game and finishing this season the way we started it...strong."

One has to wonder why coach nrg_qbz would leave a team that was 18 seconds away from a BCS bowl game and has talent across the board returning next year. But then again, the same was said when he departed for greener pastures while at Nevada.

2. bdub

bdub Walk On

I predict coach nrg_qbz is going to Arizona!

3. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

Damn!!! I was looking forward too a rematch next year. Good luck too you at South Carolina. ;)

4. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

qbz, I see the strategy, no OOC user games if you stay in the SEC or move to the Left Coast :)

5. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.