BREAKING NEWS: OFFLINE FRANCHISE FILE CAN BE EXCHANGED!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Aug 27, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

BREAKING NEWS: OFFLINE FRANCHISE FILE CAN BE EXCHANGED!

(y)

Gentlemen, there has been a breakthrough and we have discovered a way to exchange the offline franchise file. Eddie and I cannot take any credit for this discovery as it was Jim (LtJustice) who was able to complete the work around. What does this mean to you? It means you will no longer be REQUIRED to manage an offline file of your own as Eddie and I will be doing this for you and we will share the master file with you accordingly. Eddie is updating the offline franchise file today and it should be available for everyone to download with the week 3 advance. Jim will be producing instructions with screen shots on what each of us will need to do in order to access the offline franchise file. Don't worry, it isn't anything too complicated. You were able to get everything setup on your PS3 and you were able to register for a PSN account, so you will be able to do this easily. Details will follow later tonight or this weekend... Thank you for your patience, and THANK YOU JIM!!!

2. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Thanks Justice and great job, it sure makes me smile as I was having a hard time with my offline updates lol..

3. CHUNKNESS

This is definately a positive achievement as it will remove any possibility for discrepancies, errors will be reduced (if we have any), and there will be a lot less duplication from a staff standpoint meaning Eddie and I can concentrate on other league responsibilities as a result. This is HUGE! I can't say enough how stoked I am!

4. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

Thanks to Jim for this, but isnt it sad that is 2010 and were stoked about something that was available back in 2005. :(

Thanks EA /sarcasm

5. CHUNKNESS

All modesty aside, it just goes to show they haven't talked to the true kings of franchise mode... :rolleyes:

6. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

I have updated my original reply with the instructions. I don't believe the updated file is ready just yet, I will defer to Doug & Eddie as far as that goes. But you can all still create the profile at anytime, so you are all set and ready. Any questions, feel free to ask!

7. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

Profile created and thanks again Jim

8. Phenom

Phenom Walk On

Followed the instructions & was able to view the franchise file with no problems. Also the PS3 retains the account information assigned to each profile so all you have to do is load the profile then load franchise file.

Good stuff Jim. Thanks.

9. CHUNKNESS

Exactly! It works out pretty slick.