Breaking News out of Hawaii

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Dec 9, 2010.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Honalulu- Honalulu News reports that CoachGrad will indeed resign at the end of the season. News reporting that CoachGrad has taken on too much and needs to cut back on his activities. CoachGrad had this to say"I need to cut back and spend some time with my family and concentrate on the Upcoming SEC Schedule for Ref's and get ready for the SEC Opener. I've enjoyed my 3 yrs here in Hawaii, We have really gone past expectations to what people expected from us. to a 7-6 yr to a 8-5 yr and we are currently 4-3 and yes we have some young Talent and I'm sorry i won't be here to see them Graduate". CoachGrad will stay on til the end of the season and if Hawaii makes their 3rd Bowl Trip in 3 years.

But for the Serious News- I feel right now with BB in full force, plus my SEC Schedule Tips off in Jan plus i'm looking at surgery for my right knee(which would be my 3rd), Just looking at the timetable to do it in. I've enjoyed my Time here in Evolution and I know I'm leaving a hole with what i do for the league, I just need to keel down my dynasties and concentrate on the Season at Hand. Not only will i be calling SEC BB but continue my High School Schedule. I have X-mas Tourneys coming up and will be busy til April. I decided to take a break from Baseball this year to get the surgery on my knee and be ready for FB again.

To everyone in Evolution it was a pleasure to getting to know u and playing against u and lets finish strong.
    I'm not done in TF U will still see me around.

Bamagrad- To Be Strong U have to Finish Strong.

2. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

oooooooh man, that is a huge bummer man, have loved all the videos and everything man. Hey if you ref any South Florida basketball games let me know im on the sidelines too...lol, we play auburn next week but i dont know how you're guys schedules work. Anyways good luck with everything man.

3. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Thanks Indy for the words, i've enjoyed my time here and love the league, just right now everything is hitting me at the same time, so need to dial back and get things straight 1st. I won't be doing any Auburn games(I requested that) or Bama games since i went there, but the way they schedule us they get us to the premier games 1st and if those are filled then we complete the rest of the schedule of games, so i never know who i'm getting next. But i know it won't be Au-USF.

4. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Sucks to see you go Bama, we had some great battles..I hope to be in a league with again someday. By the way I don't know if I have said this but your videos have been a joy to watch man

5. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

You gotta do what is best for you and the family always.Wish you all the best in all ya do bamagrad..here is to a safe and happy 2011 for you and your family.Thanks for your input in the leagues we are both in hope to play with you next yr when ncaa 2 comes out.