BREAKING NEWS: Pat White named Cardinals Starting QB for remainder of season

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by TryHardNation, Sep 16, 2013.

1. TryHardNation

TryHardNation Texas Gang or Die

Pat White was at the front of the magical comeback the Cardinals almost pulled off against the Saints. His 136 yd, 2 TD performance was truly special for a guy who has never started in the NFL. Having just been signed off waivers the week before, Cards coaches used a simplified playbook and it worked to perfection. They can only hope that he improves more once he learns the Cardinals complex scheme and play call system. The Cardinals decided to bench QB Carson Palmer after a close loss against the Lions where he had great stats, but didnt make enough plays to win game.

2. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

That guy was crazy in our game. I was hot routing LBers and DEs to spy and contain but they'd just take off toward the ball carrier and leave you huge lanes. I got so lucky to hold onto the win.

3. TryHardNation

TryHardNation Texas Gang or Die

I still can't believe what he did. He made every type of play possible with his feet from a 4th and inches bootleg scramble to long read options to cutting back across field and even rolling out and throwing across his body with pressure closing. I know I need a mobile QB with my O-LIne and I think I may have just found one.

• Like Like x 1