Breaking News: Rice Press Conference

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Rice Owls Defensive Coordinator AJ Cimahosky's Press Conference

Live from State College, PA​

• Like Like x 5
  2. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Nice post!

Here are my questions -

1. Obviously, you are looking at leaving Rice. Why would any school be interested in a coach that is a key part of a 1-10 team?
    2. If you end up staying at Rice, what has to change to turn around a defense that is giving up an average of 41 points per game?

• Like Like x 1
  3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

1. With your lack of success on the defensive side of the ball, have you considered applying for any open OC positions for a change of pace?
    2. Any comment on the bathroom incident involving you and RB Sam McGuffie?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

PRESS CONFERENCE POSTED

Thank you ryty32 and HackGolfer for your questions.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

More News from the Coach:

Houston, TX - It has been reported by a close source that Coach Cimahosky has begun exploring his options. Sources close to the coach have stated that he has begun to sling around his resume to different athletic departments around the country, searching for the job he has been looking for. Some of those programs include Rutgers, Arizona State, Colorado, Missouri, VT, BYU, Texas Tech, and Kansas in some of the country's major BCS Conferences. Rutgers and Arizona State top the coaches list, but he is not leaving out the possibilities of the other schools above, as well as some lesser programs. He understands the stain left by what he says, "his piss poor partners" at Rice, but is pitching himself hard to top programs in the country. We were able to get some clips between our source and the coach. Note: Our source knows that he spilt the beans and has moved out of the country to avoid Coach Cimahosky's wrath.

*Click on Tape Recorder*

*laughs* "Damn, she has a ba-dunk! Love to get at that. Hot damn...anyway...coach, you're sure you want to bag Rice?" - Source

"No question about it, I'm tired of these lazy *BLEEP* and the way they try to do things. They haven't done a damn thing. They leave recruiting up to me, they leave deciding redshirts and depth chart changes up to me. I am tired of it." - Coach

"Damn, it was that bad huh? So what are you thinking?" - Source

"It was terrible. Like *BLEEP*-ing sand paper. To be honest, I have been eyeing a few places and have talked to many guys. It will happen." - Coach

"Yeah coach, but where?!?!?!" - Source

"Why are you so adamant about finding out? You're not recording this and planning on selling this to the media are you?"

"Uh, no. Of course not, just want to be clear with a great friend is all" *Sound of shuffling in seat*

"Good, because if you do *BLEEP* I swear you better leave this country. I don't need any of my competition knowing where I would like to go. They may leave immediately due to fear. Right now, topping my list is Rutgers. Schiano hasn't done *BLEEP* and is on his final year. There should be a seat in that office for me if I had it my way. It gets me close to home as well where I can still catch a Penn State game and see the family. Other than that, Arizona State is a nice option too. They have some crazy parties and beautiful women."

"That's got nothing to do with their foo, "

"I know, but I know it will bring Army or wherever that ginger coach is going to be in. He'll want to play at our place, so it is a win-win."

6. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

You watch your whorish mouth!

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Breaking News:

Coach Cimahosky has taken a sudden liking to NAVY.

11. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

12. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Heres breaking news...

Rice Fires Cimmy..

• Like Like x 1