Breaking News: The EA Servers Suck

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigtubb_, Mar 24, 2010.

1. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Breaking News: The EA Servers Suck

In a much anticipated game this season (where both the Pitt and Tenn coaches talked made ish to each other all offseason).....the EA servers made two promising games freeze.....(n)(n):mad::mad:

In the first game, both defenses forced three and outs...then the vols used a nice drive to take the 7-0 lead. The Pitt Panthers made a few offensive adjustments and was driving the ball nicely. When they reached the 50yd line this happened....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can clearly see.. the game says please wait at the bottom of the screen...after about 10 to 15mins we tryed again....

In the second game the Pitt defense started off nicely causing a fum(the vols recovered) and a Int.

The Pitt offense took the early lead, scoring on a option pitch to D. Lewis...the Panthers were on an other promising drive when a Vol linebacker intercepted a pass which lead to a Vol FG....

On the ensuing drive...the Panthers were on the Vol 9yd line about to score again when the server froze the game again...

[​IMG]

we will try again tomorrow...since its late in Germany...

[​IMG]

I guess ill just call her up for tonight lol.....

[​IMG]:D:D:D

2. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Thanks for the post. That is crazy it froze that many times. I never seen that please wait before.

You have time to get your game in. BTW your sister is pretty hot. haha

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Sim

Hey Jvig,

Me and Jerzey game needs to be simmed...we tried to play it like 9x....either he gets booted or I do....

*Yo Jerzey here is the pic you asked for....*

[​IMG]

I guess my Ping is bad for you too....

4. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

That sucks! sounded like it was a great match up. I'll sim it.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ok. See mine has it completely opposite of that, will post it up later.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Looking for my cord that connects my Iphone to the computer. The thing was yesterday I was given the option to play the computer everytime we disconnected. I took a pic of me back inside the game as well.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio