***Breaking News***

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

***Breaking News***

Word out of Norman, OK is that coach JCA has left the Sooners to go coach the Miami Hurricanes. The Hurricanes have gotten rid of Randy Shannon citing this program could stand to have some new blood. Losing the ACC Coastal division to Duke sparked this move .

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

This just in, Georgia's H.C. has left to try to revive underperforming Georgia Tech. The Bulldogs were going to review his performance at the end of the season but most thought he would keep his job. More to come.

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

The coaching carousel is in full rotation. word out of Norman is that Oklahoma has contacted Coach ND to take their vacant head coach position. They have agreed in principle and an announcement will be made later.

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Sooner coach took his press conference today and said only two things

" I am glad to be in Norman and time for the historic program to make alot of noise"

"Texas take notice u are going to be knocked off that high horse you are sitting on, Your life as conference champions is over so enjoy it while it lasts"

After that he slammed the mic down and said no more questions and looked at the camera and turned around looked over his shoulder and said take a long look texas you are going to see alot of the Sooners back from here on out

5. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

(y) all the motivation we will need

6. NDCOLTS1979

Lol well good. it was a very intense press conference

7. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

New G-Tech coach happy to be out of the SEC, has some work to do with his new team as they only mustered a 4-8 record last year, but he is up for the challenge. Fresh start is welcomed and we cant wait for the offseason

8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

i'm hearing that Georgia and Coach cimmy of Tennessee are negotiating a 3 year deal

9. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

...This also just in: Florida State has come to terms with Mississippi State head coach Mr2Bits. According to sources 2Bits will coach the Bulldogs in the Cotton Bowl.

10. NDCOLTS1979

Is there going to be an sec left lol