Breaking News!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BG, Apr 21, 2010.

1. BG

BG On The Rize!

Breaking News!!!

In what may be a first in college football history, a coach has won a BCS National Championship with a team and has left to pursue a coaching job at another school. The Stanford Cardinal community is in disaray as they have learned that their coach has baled on them the day after winning the NC. When asked why he chose to leave so soon, Coach Forever had this to say, "I've done all I can do here. The next coach that takes over this program will not have to work hard to continue the success of this team. I feel it was the right time to leave and get back to home on the east coast. I love this team and wish them all the best in the future!" As to which east coast team he was referring to, he had no comment!

2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Just glad you didn't Brian Kelly them. lol

Will update you to your new team shortly.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Hopefully Michigan will drop to a four star program so I can jump after this season, if I do well, lol

Congrats on the title and new job

4. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

If Michigan drops to a 4 star program I will be stunned. They are among the 6 star programs in the dynasty. There are only 6 of them in dyn.

5. BG

BG On The Rize!

Thanks and looking forward to next season! Never played with The Buckeyes before!