BREAKING NEWS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hokie Effect, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

BREAKING NEWS

This just in Coach Hokie has decided to take the coaching job at Oregon, leaving the Stanford Cardinals program a month before the start of the season. Doing his best Lan Kiffen impression Coach Hokie has decided to take on the challenge of getting the Ducks football program back on track after many on the field and off the field distractions involving multiple players the past year.

"I just feel that the Oregon Duck football program is on the brink of a National Championship with alot of raw potential in many of the players on the team. I think with some team discipline we can take this program to that elite level."

"I wish the Stanford Cardinals the best of luck next season, but I just felt I could be more successful here at Oregon. Plus they have cooler jerseys!!"

[​IMG]

2. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

All hell will break loose the first time the Ducks go to Palo Alto.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Are you sure you dont want Iowa State Hokie?

4. Hokie Effect

Yeah I just hope I don't regret this decision. But I am hoping there is no such thing as virtual EA karma. I would hate to see Standford bite me in the ass for this. Plus at least it gives us a strory line going into the '11 season.

5. Hokie Effect

Was wondering when you might chime in.....

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Yeah, it was too easy...I couldnt resist. I think in real life though, the Oregon QB, Masoli or whatever his name is, just got kicked off the team. Not sure if that affects the rosters here though. I may be wrong too, but I thought I heard that in the last few weeks.

7. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Masoli did get the boot a few weeks back. DUI and possession while on probation. Probably won't be on the final rosters when people finish up editing them. Nick Costa should be capable though.

8. Hokie Effect

Yeah Masoli is gone, not sure if he will still be in the game or not. But their backup QB Nate Costa was suppose to start over Masoli anyway before he had a knee injury in 2008. He should be rated fairly high, but obviously not what Masoli would have been. They also have 2 rFR and a SO at QB so I will have some young depth at that position. Either way prepare to get a heavy dose of LaMichael James the next 3 seasons.

9. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

James will be a beast

10. Masler

Masler Moderator

I used Oregon in an OD, just a fun on my own with a couple friends sorta things and Costa does come into his own, so knowing you Hokie, I see you going 10-2 at the least. And yes James will be insanely good, that Oregon USC matchup is going to be a good one first year.

11. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Masoli was already kicked off the football team, but this latest incident caused him to be expelled from Oregon.