Brewers

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PhiGuy179, Feb 3, 2015.

1. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

Hello fellow OOTP members,

I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I recently took over the Brewers for the oncoming season. I am very excited to be apart of something such as ootp. I will apologize in advance I have only owned the game for around 2 weeks so i'm not 100% sure how everything works as of yet.

A little about me, I am 23 years old. I attend Shippensburg University in Pa. I am a avid sports fan, however baseball is my love. I follow the Phillies as well as most minor league players. I am very open and willing to make moves as the season progresses.

On that note good luck in the oncoming season and if you have any questions you can reach me on tso!:)

Hail the Brew Crew!

• Like Like x 7
  2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Are you effing shitting me? I live in Scotland... work in Chambersburg. I've got an opening in a fantasy baseball league with a bunch of guys in the area, 6 X 6, H2H, each category. In year 4 or 5. Let me know if interested :)

Oh yeah.. and welcome aboard. (y)

3. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

Hmm thats interesting! Is it like a buy in league? Do you guys meet up for meetings?

4. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

We have a live draft most years, we didnt last year since everyone was so busy. Entry fee will most likely be in the $25-$50 range. So nothing crazy. Im a huge baseball fan, but some of these guys are casual fans, so we dont get too carried away. Just thought it funny that after all these years someone from about 5 miles from me joins up.

And yes... OOTP is an amazing game. Very deep, but you can still be successful without micro managing. Take a look at the "noob guide" sticky for some help :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

Sweet! Yea id be down forsure.

6. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

Welcome PhiGuy179

The Brew crew need a lot of work, be patient with them and you can turn them around within a few seasons.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Lou

Lou Walk On

Damn PhiGuy179 is the Brewers now....

you guys let anyone in here huh?

LOL just kidding, good luck Steve!

• Like Like x 1
  8. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Actually if your at Shippensburg, look up my brothers there. Kappa Delta Phi National Fraternity they should have a chapter at Shippensburg,

Any questions about the game, I'd suggest talking to most in the league but kind of the elder statesman is ty5oke but anyone should be able to help. It'll be a learning process as you go through it but you'll get the hang of it. Also OOTP forums hold a lot of information that you can read up and find answers too.

9. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

Nice im in phi delta theta, i know some kdp guys up this way. Where did you go to school?