Archived Broke A$$$ Game

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by smace767, Nov 6, 2011.

1. smace767

smace767 Walk On

I was about to quit All NCAA 12 dynasties and throw that Sh!t in the trash.

I finally looked at my team after dealing with EA's failure to have a game that can execute basic player management functions, i decided to stick it out a little longer.

BLUF- Transfer failures and not being able to assign ath positions or change positions the last 2 two years has devastated my LB corp.
    I had 21 players signed for 19 roster spots and 2 walkons. The Two walkons were from last years version of this issue. I now have 6 walkons, I lost 5 recruits that were cut for the walkons. 3 of which were gonna be pretty good.

i wasted about 20 minutes first doing position change before i had the transfer failure, then tried every little trick like changing one guy at a time and backing out, restarting NCAA ect... Some will say boo F~ckin hoo, you had the number 1 or 2 recruiting class. but the point is you build your team you want everything you do to not be a waste.

I have no FB over 46, 2 MLB in the 40. If i move other guys in position their awareness will still be all f~cked up. Once i had the transfer fail i just went to watchin LSU- BAMA cause i was gonna get 4 walkons regardless.
    Anyone who has played me knows FB and LBers are important in my schemes.
    While im at it Three other things that cherk my chain

* USER / rocket catch- While you can debate how or what is a rocket catch vs a user catch. The bottom line is ANY decent receiver can be great and any great receiver almost unstoppable if the user knows what he is doing. The user catch animation overpowers the defender animation 90% of the time regardless of position. I would say 95% of my loses are do to good user catches throughout the game vs great coverage.

* Home field advantage in a neutral site game. I have had about 4 big games recently and the National championship and the B1G championship last year in this dynasty, have me as the road team and my qb rattled in a neutral site game. Some teams travel better than others but not to the level of my team feeling like they are playing in the swamp or death valley.
    Weak programming. ( i have taken about 4 programming classes and the method shouldnt be that hard to have neutral site games actually be neutral)
    This ties into not being able to audible in those games. Your playbook wont let you quick audible so some times like the pick 6 in the national championship. MY QB is ice cold and rattled which a SR shouldn't have been in a neutral site game and i could not quick audible. As we all know even the safest throw you will throw it right to the defender if your rattled or you take a sack and fumble.

* counters, strong I delay and Play action to the TE, all streak and user catch, 5 wide or plays with conventional positions(2WR TE, HB) that are really 5 wide sets.
    95 percent of all user games still come down to those plays. Some guys mix it up. but if behind one of those plays will get the call over and over and eventually even vs the proper real life coverage or a 4-4 vs the run. your cpu controlled players will run away from the play.

I said it Now i can go on and play some video football.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

LOL... Welcome to the club! Last night I had to keep backing out to get past the TF messages.

By the way... counters, strong I delays and PA to the TE give you trouble? Noted. Firmly. In permanent marker! :)

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

On user catching its either timing the knockdown or hope you can jart the ball loose after the catch. another way to deal with long user catches is i adopted this strategy after jfunk used it on me and i will start using it this year, if its a long bomb and you know you can get to the user catch is to tackle the wr. 15 yards is better than 80+ and a td. DB's are taught this in RL so its not un sim.

We all ran into the xfer fail bug during pos changes this year, we were having problems all offseason...they took the servers down after 2 am to fix the problem but too late by them. No user was able to pos change. AS far as cuts didnt have a problem there..had to cut 5 walkons to get to 70.

Home field advantage thing is annoying and dumb that was in previous version and i wish the developers would fix it instead of making new shinnies...been in every prev version and kills the point of nuetral sites.

all the plays you listed can be contained easily this year is you want to know how i do it pm me not gonna give away my defensive game plan especially when i gotta play knightnoles every season lol

4. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

but that grass is nice!!! and don't forget we got dreads!

• Like Like x 2
  5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

No dreads! No peace!