Bronco's Block

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by adross33, Dec 10, 2009.

1. adross33

adross33 Walk On

Bronco's Block

The Denver post reports that the Bronco's are actively shopping OLB Elvis Dumervil for a first round pick or help in the secondary after the unexpected development of last season's rookie standout Robert Ayers.

Dumervil, who was moved from defensive end to OLB when the Bronco's opened the season in the 34 struggled with the transition and after numerous failed requests to move back into a down position the defensive speedster openly asked for a trade.

"No one has to stay" stated coach Ross when reached for comment. "sometimes players do much better in a system that works for them; heck look at Marshall (Brandon) ... he went to the sunny coast and now has a ring; maybe Elvis will land in Nashville and make some noise". Ross was clearly mentioning Nashville with his tongue planted firmly in his cheek and later smiled when asked if he was in talks with the Titans.

"They've already made some big moves with Seattle" said Ross. "We will take a look at whats offered and go forward with or without Elvis; heck, I hope he stays, but you never can be too sure".

Denver has major needs defensively and struggled to run the ball effectively down the stretch with some minor holes on the offensive line and an inexperienced backfield of QB Alex Smith and RB Knowshon Moreno.

2. adross33

adross33 Walk On

Block updated after recent moves ....

CB Champ Bailey
    FS Brian Dawkins

WR Eddie Royal
    RD C. Buckhalter

QB A. Smith

MLB A. Davis

Looking to get better .. younger ... and not so much just with draft picks ... younger talent ... big needs defensively ...

3. bigmandy54

bigmandy54 mac54

he is 68 ovr not worth a 1st round i gave you a 4th for him

4. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Trade you CB Marshall for Champ..

5. adross33

adross33 Walk On

uhmmm .... no thanks

6. bigjunior31

bigjunior31 Walk On

I can send you a pick for WR Royal.