Broncos On Vacation 11/12 Thru 11/21

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PepperNY, Oct 18, 2010.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Thought I'd give you guys advance notice. I will be headed towards Tallahassee for the Florida State-Clemson game on the 12th to experience my 1st college football game. I'll be back on the 14th but then leaving again on the 16th a Teusday Morning headed to Atlanta with the wife and will be returning on the 21st. I'll try to get in any games I can before I leave but I imagine I wil need a sub for at least 1 of those games providing the New season has started by then. Hopefully this doesnt conflict with the draft but I know all that goes on how quickly the playoff games get played. Either way I will be in contact to see what I need to do before I leave.

2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

just bumping this so everyone knows since i posted this almost a month ago

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Thx, Rob. It is likely that free agency will open tonight or tomorrow with the deadline sometime tomorrow or Saturday depending on when we release the OF and offline file. I assume you are planning on bidding on a few free agents. If so, let us know if it will be a problem for you to email your bids to the league email account before the deadline. Enjoy your trip!

4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Rob, let me know if any probs getting your week 1 game in prior to the 11/19 dealine.