1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

"Broncos Request Defensive Q Change"

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Fred Limbo, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

I would like to seek league aproval to change from my 3-4 D to a 3-3-5 Defense. Being early in the year and after the 1st game I think the change is need now. It will help establish what we are trying to do here in West Mich. I have a coach waiting on a call to accept the job if it is approved thanks.

2. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Fred -

I don't think you need to seek league approval for changing playbooks. You can bounce around at anytime and are not limited to your default offerings.

Unless we do need a vote and I vote in favor. Unless WMU house me, then I'll scream CHEESE like a photographer at the mall.

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Oh the other leagues I am in you have to inform them on yer playbooks. By the way Zero2Heroes is looking for anouther member ... we in year 1 week 6 with 11 users Looking for SEC owner. Let me know and I will get intouch with the commish.

4. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Just inform us is all.. Feel free to set up your team as you see fit