1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Broncos temporarily out of commission...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Jul 2, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Broncos temporarily out of commission...

lazer went out on the PS3. (n) ordering a replacement part. should have it next week and will be able to roll again once i have it installed (assuming i do so correctly, lol). feel free to sub and/or sim out my game for week 14 if necessary in order to keep things rolling. i will keep you updated regarding my status... i apologize for the inconvenience! grrrr...

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Looks like a straight sim here. we are still looking for Bills owner.

3. CHUNKNESS

it's cool, thx J. I'll put out a couple of feelers to see if I can come up with a potential Bills owner who can make the commitment and respects the rules.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I have proposed new member jean luc for the job. We will see what happens..

5. CHUNKNESS

Whatever is decided is cool. I finally got the beast apart to get to the part # and confirm what I need. My order should be here in 2-7 days depending on how the holiday weekend effects the shipping...

6. CHUNKNESS

UPDATE: Received confirmation from the distributor that my order has been processed and the part is being shipped via USPS today. Hopefully this means I should have it in hand and installed by the end of the week.

7. CHUNKNESS

lazer received and installed... Broncos are back in business!!! :)

I need the staff member in commish control online to please resend me an invite so that I can rejoin. Thanks in advance.