Broncos Trade Block

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Broncos Trade Block

Okay, I like the 3-4 defense as a base here in Denver. I am placing any player on the table, but the following players will be tough for me to move without a significant quality offer, so if you are interested in the following players, bring a good deal:

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    POS Name Ovr
    QB Tim Tebow 70
    HB Knowshon Moreno 82
    CB Champ Bailey 95
    CB Andre Goodman 82
    DT Jamal Williams 87
    LT Ryan Clady 98
    MLB D.J. Williams 88
    RG Chris Kuper 82
    ROLB Elvis Dumervil 93
    RT Ryan Harris 85

The rest of my team is available for trade for equal pieces coming back. I am looking for:
    Sizeable LOLB (Bigger than 250 lbs)
    Speed TE (80+ Speed)
    #2 HB (balanced guy, 85+ speed and 80+ trucking preferred)
    #1 WR (Like size and speed, in that order; Size 6'0" or larger and/or speed 90+)

Those are my immediate needs, but will listen to offers for other players not matching these requirements. Just send away and I'll talk to you at the very least.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Updating a bit. There aren't a lot of pieces I think I want to move, but most of them involve the offensive side of the ball or my lower end defensive pieces. Here's two pieces I am wiggling out there:

WR Eddie Royal (76 ovr, 94 spd)
    HB Knowshon Moreno (82 ovr, 88 spd)

With pieces from my defense, I am hoping to get upgrades for these two players' positions. Royal, honestly, doesn't fit my style of offensive receiver (speed is good, but I like size more than speed), but I'll fit a round peg in a square hole if I have to. Moreno...sorta reminds me of Larry Johnson when I ran in KC. I like him, but there is another player I'm thinking of grabbing.

Anyway, hit me up if you have any interest in these two, or any player. I'm willing to listen. :)

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Lets talk. Royal would be a nice fit here. I've got Colston and my TE. lets talk...

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

With a week or two under the gun, want to see if anyone is interested in any of my players. Looking for upgrades at all positions. Hit me up if interested in any player not named Elvis Dumervil. :)

5. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Eagles still intrested in Tebow

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

If I get a young QB elsewhere, I will consider moving Tebow.

7. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

I like Moreno, I miss him when I left Denver last year let me know whaat ur asking

8. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Kolb is sorta young.....

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Wanted to update with the following information:

Looking to deal RE Jarvis Green (78 overall) and DT Ronald Fields (76 overall) for the following in order of priority:

1. WR
    2. LG
    3. C
    4. CB
    5. MLB
    6. OLB

PM me or AIM me with offers. Guys just don't fit my scheme and would like to see them get a shot elsewhere.